4.0 out of 5 stars Great feel but a little short
Socks are great overall but only come about halfway up my calf. Also socks are very 'slippery' feeling when you wear them which isn't necessarily unpleasant but definitely a little different. I think these are the thinnest dress socks I have ever purchased.
Published 8 months ago by Luke J. Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre
There is nothing special about these socks. They are okay, but my expectations were higher.

They don't quite rise high enough on my calf. The "feel" is okay but nothing out of the ordinary.
Published 14 months ago by John F. Wright

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great feel but a little short, November 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! My first time with this type of sock, October 7, 2013
After several years of wearing poly/nylon socks I developed an allergy to poly/nylon socks. My ankle areas would itch very badly causing me to scratch until I bled. The doctor said to get cotton socks, so wala! I did and are the great! Had I known of such socks and their comfort, I would have been wearing them decades before.I highly recommend these socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy... and pink!, December 17, 2012
These are really quite nice. Soft, comfortable material that handles simple day-to-day moisture well enough so that things don't get swampy. More importantly, these come in an amazing reddish pink color, which is not the easiest thing to find in a men's sock! Not that I'm one to support the gendering of something as simple as a sock, but still... Happy to see a bright playful pink in a men's sock. And a nice sock at that! I don't know how long these will last, unfortunately, as they seem willing to lose their shape and elasticity. Don't overwear them, that'll exacerbate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks - need to know what egypian cotton is and how it feels to really appreciate it, February 21, 2013
NJK ESQ (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I purchased these socks to be used at my wedding, I love them. Egyptian cotton is an ideal fabric to use and is one of the best cottons out there. As the name suggests, Egyptian cotton is cotton grown in Egypt near the nile. The humid conditions and rich soil in Egypt along the Nile River Valley create the perfect conditions to grow long cotton fibers. The fibers of Egyptian cotton can range from 1 1/2 inches to 2 1/4 inches. Their long length (about twice the size of other cotton fibers) allows them to be spun into very fine yarns. These yarns are soft and lustrous yet are very strong and durable. Because of this anything made from Egyptian cotton (from towels to hammocks) tend to last longer and keep you warmer, very nice socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cotten over nylon anyday, October 17, 2013
Cotten socks don't leave as much of an indent on my legs as do nylon socks which makes them much more comfortable and easier to wear. Living in N Floria means lots of hot, humid weather and these socks em to be wicking out the perspiration moisture much better than other socks I have worn, and that means more comfort and less odor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable work socks ever, July 25, 2013
C. Bickford (Round Lake Beach, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I am amazed every day I wear these socks. I walk a mile and a half to and from work every day in a wonderful Chicago summer and these socks are so much more comfortable than any other pair I've worn it's amazing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, May 2, 2013
John F. Wright (Savage, Minnesota United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Men's Egyptian Cotton Dress Socks, Black, March 12, 2013
I find this very excellent very comfortable in Wear does not cause me any friction in the foot

Every person possible experiment shows the difference this product is very excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps cool in warm, humid climate., February 21, 2013
It fits very nicely for a U.S. size 9 - or 10. Perfect for harm, humid climate. Keeps my legs cool. Would dstock up on the same item.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, June 15, 2014
fit as expected one of the best cotton socks i ever got its good for hot weather . c k

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›