Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's 3 Pack Fashion Geometric Socks, Black, 7-12
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 7-12|Color: Black|Change

on November 18, 2013
So I bought two packs of these socks, and loved them. They are stylish, feel great and fit well. The problem is durability. I work in an office and am not hard on my clothing. The only thing I ever did to these socks was pull them up onto my calf when the slide down after awhile. After wearing each pair twice, there was no noticeable wear, I went to pull up the socks and my right socks top (there is a seam about 3 inches from the top edge) tore completely off at the seam. I was in front of my co worker and she laughed hysterically at my misfortune. A few days later, the exact same thing happened to another pair. The top seam does not hold up to the stress of pulling your socks into position. Absolute crap. I have dress socks that are years old and never had anything like this happen. Spend your money on another brand.
on January 17, 2013
I've never owned a great pair of socks but these are by far number one on my list. They pretty thick socks (nothing out of the ordinary or anything). They look a bit more casual then the pictures presents but not far off. They are still classy looking socks and easily can be worn with business or casual. I recommend everyone buying at least this 3 pack but I wish I'd have ordered two of them.
on November 25, 2013
The socks leave a lot to be desired.... I thought the CK would be good-high quality... nope... ripped the first day that I wore them, and they dont stay up at all...

They are not stretchy enough to stay up, and just end up all bunched around your ankle.... BOOO!
on August 29, 2015
Not the most comfortable and not the most stylish but gets the job done as a good-fitting dress/business sock. You want super comfortable and attractive? I would look elsewhere in that case, perhaps Bloomingdales and spend a bunch of money
on October 13, 2014
I also bought some black socks, and I have a hard time telling the black socks from the navy socks apart. I have to lay them out on my black dresser to distinguish black from navy socks. After 3 or 4 (cold) washing cycles, they lose their elasticity and they do not stay up as they did before.
on February 13, 2015
I'm not sure how much you can say about sox. They fit great and don't fall down. The thickness is typical. There is nothing negative about these sox and one can only get so excited about sox. For the price and quality, I would buy them again.
on November 5, 2013
These socks seem to be pretty good quality, and they fit well. The color is much closer to black than it is navy. In fact it would be hard to convince me they aren't black. Other than that, they seem like a pretty good deal.
on March 31, 2014
It's a little early to tell how well these will hold up, but right out of the package they fit well and are comfortable.
If they continue to hold there shape and do not wear unexpectedly I would consider buying them again.
on January 26, 2014
Despite what the label says, these are not navy. They are black. I held them up to both navy pants and black pants to compare. I then asked my wife, who has much better color perception than I do, "what color are these?" Her response: "They are black."

Great socks, if you want black. Not so great, if you want navy.
on July 1, 2015
I have bought these socks many times over several years and previously they have worn very well. However, the most recent 9 pairs I received a few months ago now are all losing their elasticity at the top. We have used the same detergent and washing machine for several years so I can only conclude the quality has gone way down. I will try one more order, hoping the recent batch had poor quality control and newer batches are better. However, if the same problem recurs I will no longer order these socks.