5.0 out of 5 stars 2 for 1
This is a great 2 for 1 belt. It switches back and forth so easily between black and brown like my cheating ex-wife.
Published 15 months ago by Tony T

The right size
Published 18 months ago by jiangfeng

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 for 1, December 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Classic Dress Plaque Belt, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Feather Edge Leather Belt With Plaque Buckle (Accessory)
I feel like it should be obvious. All I want is a leather belt with a very plain polished silver plaque. No designs, no pattern, no etchings into the face. Simple, clean, and classic. This is the best dress belt I've had and my favorite aesthetically.

4.0 out of 5 stars He loves it., June 13, 2012
I got this for my boyfriend and he wears it every day with his dress pants. I had previously gotten him a Perry Ellis belt that fell apart after only 1 year, so hopefully this will last longer. I was looking for a completely plain plaque but this is pretty simple and the "Calvin Klein" logo isn't that noticeable.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, August 13, 2013
Not particularly fashion
CK also fail to reflect the quality of the brand
No packaging was disappointing
The right size

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, October 2, 2013
one month and the change color have a green lines into the black belt and have a poor look like old belt

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't wear this if you have IBS. Very hard to unbuckle., July 10, 2014
Very hard to feed the leather strap through the buckle. Seems like the leather is too wide for the buckle. The other day I really had to take a leak, and about pee'd my pants trying to unbuckle this stupid thing. I did manage to figure out a trick; holding the buckle at a certain angle makes removing it easier. Yet another previous name-brand fashion designer making crap quality. Oh, and since they engraved info and words on the brown side of the belt, it's hard to use it as a reversible. Well, not hard, but it looks cheesy.

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, June 27, 2013
i don't like it.
The leather is too thick and it doesn't go through the buckle very easily. i wouldn't recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein belt, January 4, 2014
The belt is of excellent quality and fitted perfectly. The belt is just as described and matches the photograph. I am delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who is the real hero?, June 26, 2014
I have become rather skeptical about belts over the past few years, because it seems like everyone is either trying to get away with using some type of fake leather that falls apart after 10 uses, or use as little leather as possible while giving the belt the appearance of being all leather - a solution that also usually results in the belt falling apart within milliseconds of use. So far I have been very pleased with this belt from a style and quality standpoint. My waist size measures around a 32-33, and I purchased the size 38 after discovering that the 34 did not fit. Unfortunately, the 38 baaaarely fits me, so in hindsight I should have settled for the 36. Still, it does fit, i'm more likely to gain weight from this point on, and i think the belt looks sharp.

This is a great belt, but to quote the great Mitch Hedberg, "My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?"

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 19, 2014
Good item to use, fast shipping