Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Feather Edge Leather Belt With Plaque Buckle, Black/Brown, 34
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 2, 2013
This is a great 2 for 1 belt. It switches back and forth so easily between black and brown like my cheating ex-wife.
33 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2014
I have become rather skeptical about belts over the past few years, because it seems like everyone is either trying to get away with using some type of fake leather that falls apart after 10 uses, or use as little leather as possible while giving the belt the appearance of being all leather - a solution that also usually results in the belt falling apart within milliseconds of use. So far I have been very pleased with this belt from a style and quality standpoint. My waist size measures around a 32-33, and I purchased the size 38 after discovering that the 34 did not fit. Unfortunately, the 38 baaaarely fits me, so in hindsight I should have settled for the 36. Still, it does fit, i'm more likely to gain weight from this point on, and i think the belt looks sharp.

This is a great belt, but to quote the great Mitch Hedberg, "My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?"
on March 14, 2012
I feel like it should be obvious. All I want is a leather belt with a very plain polished silver plaque. No designs, no pattern, no etchings into the face. Simple, clean, and classic. This is the best dress belt I've had and my favorite aesthetically.
on July 10, 2014
Very hard to feed the leather strap through the buckle. Seems like the leather is too wide for the buckle. The other day I really had to take a leak, and about pee'd my pants trying to unbuckle this stupid thing. I did manage to figure out a trick; holding the buckle at a certain angle makes removing it easier. Yet another previous name-brand fashion designer making crap quality. Oh, and since they engraved info and words on the brown side of the belt, it's hard to use it as a reversible. Well, not hard, but it looks cheesy.
on June 13, 2012
I got this for my boyfriend and he wears it every day with his dress pants. I had previously gotten him a Perry Ellis belt that fell apart after only 1 year, so hopefully this will last longer. I was looking for a completely plain plaque but this is pretty simple and the "Calvin Klein" logo isn't that noticeable.
on October 2, 2013
one month and the change color have a green lines into the black belt and have a poor look like old belt
on June 15, 2015
The belt is of good quality and very elegant look will be a perfect match for a slim fit suite and can give a sharp formal look or an elegant semi formal look; taking it off sometimes is a bit difficult but other than that seems to he perfect value for money
on June 3, 2016
Very Nice Reversible Belt by Calling Klein.
As other Reviewers have stated be careful not to bang the
Belt Buckle around as the paint will scratch and chip.
Four Stars for overall functionality and stylish look.
Minus One Star, for again, how easy the paint on the Belt
Buckle is to scratch, and chip.
on August 13, 2013
Not particularly fashion
CK also fail to reflect the quality of the brand
No packaging was disappointing
The right size
on August 19, 2014
Only two months after purchase, one of the screws apparently stripped out which held the belt buckle on the strap. Incredibly embarrassing evening when it fell apart. I would not recommend this product, very poor quality for the price and brand.