Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 28, 2007
I don't usually write reviews about men's underpants, but Amazon has put me to task, so I'll do my best.
Over the years I've found the trunk to be the perfect length. Not too geaky briefy, or too long as to bunch beneath a pair of jeans. These have a sleak feel, no doubt due to the 9% Dow XLA lastal/polyolefine. The 91% Hong Kong cotton adds the necessary softness and the snug, yet comfortable band rounds out this near perfect pair of skivvies.
on September 28, 2012
I don't know if you can have a favorite underwear, but turns out this is the one that suits me the best. I've tried Polo, Boss, Banana Republic, etc, but this is the one that fits and feels the best. Some of the new fabrics feel unnatural and other cotton underwear feel too bulky. However, it's completely subjective so it is what it is.
on April 27, 2014
So far, I love the Flex Fit Trunk. I have wasted a lot of money lately purchasing replacement briefs, only to find that they are long in the crotch with larger legs than have been the case for the past 20 years wearing Stafford from Penny. So, I am on an undies hunt. These have just enough leg to keep the crotch compartment closed. I want as much cotton as possible, fly opening, and some support. These seem to do all that. I will report back after a few wearings.
on October 30, 2012
These trunks have the perfect blend of stretch to allow them to fit snugly without be constrictive. I have not tried other brands that contain some sort of elastol but will never buy 100% cotton again. The prices for these types of underwear may be much higher than what many are used to spending but I can vouch it is worth it. By far these are the most comfortable underwear I have ever had and have completely transitioned my old pairs to the CKs exclusively.
on March 10, 2013
CK reduced the inseam compared to the ones I bought in the past. Did they do this to reduce costs by saving on material costs?
Not as advertised. Picture not updated. Who do you complain too? I already opened the boxes and washed them and then noticed the difference. Pretty sneaky.
on January 18, 2013
I've bought these twice now, so I must like them. I must say, it seems weird to review underwear, but really about the best I've ever owned. They do what they're supposed to do and they are comfortable, lightweight, just fine. Only drawback might be they aren't supposed to be washed with regular clothes, so they have to be treated as something delicate, which is a hassle. Otherwise, nice underwear.
on July 16, 2010
Guys, these are great. I've always liked CK underwear but not only are these very comfortable but they are probably the first pair of underwear I've ever had that don't ride up.
on January 10, 2013
in one word: excellent! ... 5 stars.
Comfortable, soft, with necessary support, super fresh. They are perfect. My next step is to buy more of these. Good deal, great product ... I am very happy.
on October 15, 2013
I am trying these as a replacement for the discontinued Jockey 3-D Inovations. I think that I like the Jockeys a little better than the CKs, but they are no longer available. I have searched extensively for a product comparable to the Jokey 3-D Invovations, and the Calvin Klein Felxible Fit line is the closest that I have found. I like the elasticity, which helps them to hold their shape. I also like the extra layer of fabric in the gusset, although the overall fabric could be a bit thicker. I am concerned that these are also discontinued, as I have not been able to find them on the Calvin Klein website.
on August 2, 2013
These are all I wear. They have just enough lycra-spandex in the cotton weave (2-3%?) to keep them comfortable and supportive all day long; these won't stretch out over the course of a wearing. Fairly durable, too. Good choice.