5.0 out of 5 stars One Heck Of An Undergarment
I don't usually write reviews about men's underpants, but Amazon has put me to task, so I'll do my best.
Published on October 28, 2007 by John Pierce

CK reduced the inseam compared to the ones I bought in the past. Did they do this to reduce costs by saving on material costs?
Not as advertised. Picture not updated. Who do you complain too? I already opened the boxes and washed them and then noticed the difference. Pretty sneaky.
Published 18 months ago by Joe Strecker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One Heck Of An Undergarment, October 28, 2007
John Pierce (Los Angeles CA) - See all my reviews
Over the years I've found the trunk to be the perfect length. Not too geaky briefy, or too long as to bunch beneath a pair of jeans. These have a sleak feel, no doubt due to the 9% Dow XLA lastal/polyolefine. The 91% Hong Kong cotton adds the necessary softness and the snug, yet comfortable band rounds out this near perfect pair of skivvies.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Calvin's, July 16, 2010
Guys, these are great. I've always liked CK underwear but not only are these very comfortable but they are probably the first pair of underwear I've ever had that don't ride up.

1.0 out of 5 stars CK reduced the inseam compared to the ones I bought in the past., March 10, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Flexible Fit Trunk (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug not tight, October 30, 2012
These trunks have the perfect blend of stretch to allow them to fit snugly without be constrictive. I have not tried other brands that contain some sort of elastol but will never buy 100% cotton again. The prices for these types of underwear may be much higher than what many are used to spending but I can vouch it is worth it. By far these are the most comfortable underwear I have ever had and have completely transitioned my old pairs to the CKs exclusively.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite underwear, September 28, 2012
I don't know if you can have a favorite underwear, but turns out this is the one that suits me the best. I've tried Polo, Boss, Banana Republic, etc, but this is the one that fits and feels the best. Some of the new fabrics feel unnatural and other cotton underwear feel too bulky. However, it's completely subjective so it is what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, October 11, 2011
E. Klauss (Southern California) - See all my reviews
These are fantastic, defintely some of the most comfortable underwear I've bought! They look good and feel great. I'd highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, December 14, 2008
Tony D (California) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing CK boxer briefs for a few years now and I'm glad I went with this new trunk cut. I wear a medium & the fabric is very soft and yet lightweight. They seem to be fairly durable for how thin the material is. There is just the right amount of stretch in the fabric to keep things where they need to be, without feeling constrictive. I would rate them with 5 stars if they didn't ride up on the inner-thigh every now and then, but that's typical for all boxer briefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, May 27, 2014
I think they have discontinued this line... very sorry to hear that on my part. Best I've come across for style and fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought one to try., April 27, 2014
So far, I love the Flex Fit Trunk. I have wasted a lot of money lately purchasing replacement briefs, only to find that they are long in the crotch with larger legs than have been the case for the past 20 years wearing Stafford from Penny. So, I am on an undies hunt. These have just enough leg to keep the crotch compartment closed. I want as much cotton as possible, fly opening, and some support. These seem to do all that. I will report back after a few wearings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 29, 2014
Have always loved this cut and brand, fits very comfortably, survives laundry (commercial) very well. Somehow work well in both hot and cold weather. Hope they don't phase it out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›