5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
This shirt fits great, for those with an athletic build. It will not look flattering on overweight individuals, hence the complains about the sizing being small.
Published 19 months ago by mph

2.0 out of 5 stars A stylish polo, but the sizes run way small
I had the same problem as another reviewer. I really like this polo, but the sizing is one or two sizes smaller than usual. I generally prefer an XL, and when I received this XL, it fit more like a medium. If you're a thicker guy, I would recommend getting a different shirt.
Published on June 3, 2012 by Nick McMaster

2.0 out of 5 stars A stylish polo, but the sizes run way small, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Men's Cool-Hand Pique Polo (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars This is "body fit" (it says so on the tags on the shirt, although the Amazon listing doesn't mention that), May 25, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Men's Cool-Hand Pique Polo (Apparel)
The picture is misleading... the shirt has some drape on the model, but when you get it, it's going to be very tight. I normally buy a Medium in men's shirts, but for polos and tees, often go to a large if I want them to be a little looser. So I ordered two in Large... and was disappointed to discover that these shirts are really, really tight. No problem with Amazon refunding my money, but save yourself the hassle of boxing things up and sending them back. Unless you want a skin-tight shirt, keep looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars kinda small for a 2 x, December 17, 2012
C. Baima "takedownchris" (MONTGOMERY, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
at the time i wore 2x and everything else fit fine i got this and it was really tight. i then lost 30 lbs and it fits great now so expect it to fit as an xl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for chubby hubbies, November 18, 2012
I purchased this shirt and its very nice material and comfortable however its more of a "metro" athletic fit than a typical polo shirt. If you dont look like the guy in the picture then prolly not the best shirt to buy. no matter what size you get, the fit of the shirt will not be flattering. Im a bigger guy that usually likes XLs that are tappered and not loose but this shirt was very short in the sleeve length and too restricting around the chest. Not a good shirt to buy online unless you look like the guy in the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars I recommend to purchase this product, January 2, 2014
I like this product still, I recommend to purchase.

The price is too in keeping with.

I will still purchase the product of this store later on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 24, 2013
I bought it for my husband and he loved it! The fabric and the quality was really nice! I love Calvin Klein!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, materials are quite average., April 18, 2013
Quality is average and I do like the style.
I read reviews complaining about the sizing, I usually wear 2XL and bought one and it fits perfect, I guess it's up to each individuals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein for $12, February 27, 2013
Fits well, looks good, and what can I say about the price...fantastic!

eight more words required, now four more..one more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirts, December 6, 2012
Sizing does run a bit small- not really a big deal. It's consistent with the range of sizing I've seen with other clothing. Just order a size large, and know that they're slim fit.
I'm just waiting on them to go on sale again to stock up. The shirt is classy enough to wear to my office job and casual enough to wear out and about

Calvin Klein Jeans Men's Cool-Hand Pique Polo