5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable
The quality of CK jeans have yet to let me down. Another jean that looks and feels well put. The quality of the fabric is not thick but it does not feel cheap. Perfect for the summer. So far no problems.
Published 6 months ago by Alejandro

2.0 out of 5 stars We're not all getting fatter!
the 36" waist measured 38.5" Length was as advertised, though. I recently ordered a pair from another designer, and it was the same, had to return them both. ( Thank goodness for Prime ) .
Published 9 months ago by greyman

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, May 30, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Size is smaller!, April 2, 2014
I usually wear w34 CK jeans and they fit me well.
This time I bought this one but find it is too small!
I compare it with my another CK jeans, both of them are low rise, slim straight style.
but I find the waist of this one is one size DOWN than my original one!!!
I don't know how CKJ control its quality but this one really disappoint me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, March 14, 2014
It is garbage, buy back only to find that the fixed belt thing one less, the clothes are still for sale!

2.0 out of 5 stars We're not all getting fatter!, March 6, 2014
I'm thinking that someone whispered in the ears of the manufacturers that the new 36 should be 38, that way people would feel better about their size? What's up with that? Reality is just fine with me. I go up and down in weight, when I am at 38, that's what I order.
Want to take peoples minds off their expanding waistlines? Start using Metric! That would add a whole new dimension. Pun intended.

5.0 out of 5 stars just so so, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Men's Low-rise Slim Fit Straight-Leg Serene Jeans (Apparel)
just so so i like it but it seems a little smaller than other planties . ~.~.. i am wearing it .

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is wrong!, February 1, 2014
be careful when choosing your size. It seems that CK has different sizes than other companies. I liked the materiel but their sizes are confusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband like it, October 29, 2014
i buy it for my husband, the length of the trousers is good, the color is fine, he likes it