Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Jeans Men's Relaxed Straight Leg Jean
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 19, 2015
Quality is fine.
But, it doesn's the same style as the picture shows, I think. Because the color of the seamline is deep blue on the one I got. I dont like this look very much but I m trying to get used to it.
review image
on January 7, 2015
there's a tear in the jeans, but I have cut the tag already......
review image review image
on March 20, 2016
Calvin Klein used to make great jeans sold at Costco. As rugged as traditional Levis and a better fit. That was then. These are more what I should have expected from Calvin Klein. Pretentious styling consisting of selective fading on the front thigh and wrinkle fading (!) around the crotch, and overpriced. If you want stylish slob, these phony jeans are for you.
on February 22, 2016
I will probably be buying more of these jeans, they just fit me right. They are not too tight in the thighs, the waist is comfortable and I am not constantly tugging them up or down like other brands. The length in the legs is perfect and they look great.
on May 6, 2016
Waist was perfect. Fit was as expected for my size
Butt & Legs extremely baggy.
Looked like the "Droopy Drawers" I was replacing.
relaxed had a whole new meaning with the pair I received.
Very well made.
on February 22, 2015
Got these for my guy who is working overseas right now and can't find his favorite silver tab jeans anywhere! He absolutely loves them and says they fit great! I am horrible with going to the post office so Amazon helped me save the day once more!!
on May 14, 2014
Nice and soft texture but very thin material. Not sure if it will last for long. Nice color and stitching. It fits largely than I expected but may be I was mistaken comparing it to my Levis fitting
on May 25, 2015
Just wanted to add that despite being a "Relaxed Straight" fit, my pair fit the same as any straight leg pair so don't worry.

They look good, as usual quality from C.K. seems to be a bit all over the place though.
on July 7, 2014
It is nice to buy jeans online from a company that if you know your size and length that it fits as if you where buying them in a store.
They fit and look great. I will continue to buy online in the future. Good job Calvin Klein.
on January 30, 2015
A lot more baggy than I thought (compared to the image). The waist is tighter and the length is about an inch longer than usual. Ordered a 34x32. The jean quality is good so overall, it's a meh for me. Maybe after a few washes it'll become less baggy...