Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 6, 2014
the 36" waist measured 38.5" Length was as advertised, though. I recently ordered a pair from another designer, and it was the same, had to return them both. ( Thank goodness for Prime ) .
I'm thinking that someone whispered in the ears of the manufacturers that the new 36 should be 38, that way people would feel better about their size? What's up with that? Reality is just fine with me. I go up and down in weight, when I am at 38, that's what I order.
Want to take peoples minds off their expanding waistlines? Start using Metric! That would add a whole new dimension. Pun intended.
on April 2, 2014
I usually wear w34 CK jeans and they fit me well.
This time I bought this one but find it is too small!
I compare it with my another CK jeans, both of them are low rise, slim straight style.
but I find the waist of this one is one size DOWN than my original one!!!
I don't know how CKJ control its quality but this one really disappoint me.
on May 30, 2014
The quality of CK jeans have yet to let me down. Another jean that looks and feels well put. The quality of the fabric is not thick but it does not feel cheap. Perfect for the summer. So far no problems.
on February 1, 2014
be careful when choosing your size. It seems that CK has different sizes than other companies. I liked the materiel but their sizes are confusing.
on March 14, 2014
It is garbage, buy back only to find that the fixed belt thing one less, the clothes are still for sale!
on February 9, 2014
just so so i like it but it seems a little smaller than other planties . ~.~.. i am wearing it .
on October 29, 2014
i buy it for my husband, the length of the trousers is good, the color is fine, he likes it
on November 17, 2015