5.0 out of 5 stars Quality & Comfort Plus Quality., March 27, 2014
ALEX C. WANG (VACAVILLE, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Love the quality, fabric comfort, & tailoring. It fit my body perfect. I washed it per their suggestion before wearing. It had very little shrinkage if any. So if your looking for another competitor in jeans look no further.

Shipping was a total nightmare; which is beyond Calvin Klien's control. I put that blame on the shipping vendor that Amazon does business with. If you go thru the cheap free option shipping thru UPS; beware that during the last leg of your package journey; UPS hands it off to your local US POSTAL CARRIER. NOW THE TROUBLE BEGINS.... MY CARRIER HAD SCANNED IT INTO COMPUTER THAT THEY DELIVERED IT, BUT THEY ACTUALLY HAD NOT. I HAD TO CALL SUPERVISOR WHO FINALLY TRACKED IT DOWN & IT NEVER WAS DELIVERED. SO, I WENT THRU LOTS IF RED TAPE & FRUSTRATION TO GET MY PKG. THEN ALSO, A LETTER CARRIER WHO CHEWED ME OUT CAUSE HIS BOSS REPRIMANDED HIM. NO CUSTOMER SHOULD HAVE TO GO THRU THAT.

MY SUGGESTION IS PAY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL UP IN SHIPPING & UPS WILL DELIVER IT TO YOUR HOUSE DIRECTLY SKIPPING THEIR CONTRACT WITH US POST OFFICE. FREE SHIPPING IS NOT ALWAYS WORTH IT. I TELL YOU FOLKS WHENEVER YOU LET US GOVERNMENT RUN THINGS IT NEVER WORKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 29, 2014
Really comfortable and they are skinny jeans. I am happy. The waist is not to tight and the material is quite soft

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, June 4, 2014
Fits perfect. Always had problem with length. The colour is good. I like it. Wife likes it. Friends noticed. Advised them to by on line, as shops not always have all sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans. Received last week, July 22, 2014
Good jeans . Received last week.and ordered one more

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jeans, March 18, 2014
the jeans are looks good ,good quality and wears comfortable. i think it very Worth the price.i
nice jeans,I like it