4.0 out of 5 stars length is incorrect
I always buy a 34 inseam. These are clearly 36 inseams althought they are labeled 34. Other than the fact that I will have to get them hemmed, I am happy with the quality, style, and the vendor.
Published 11 months ago by Scott1961

1.0 out of 5 stars Loose and skimpy
The fit was very loose, and the rise too long, compared to Calvin's I had previously. In addition, even for light weight jeans the fabric seemed less substantial than previously.
Published 10 months ago by John Racanelli

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars length is incorrect, April 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Length, May 12, 2014
Love the jeans but length of 32, which normally fits with all my pants, is a little too long on these jeans. Outside of that, they are perfect!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Loose and skimpy, April 28, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting jeans. Nice looking., December 17, 2014
Love the jeans. They are a great fit but a tad longer in the leg than I would expect. The material is thin but it works fine for me as they are very comfortable without washing them. Already broken in. You should order your correct size (not one size down) in my opinion. I did. I am very happy with them and ordered two more in different colors.

One last thing. These are not work jeans. They look like they are not made to hold up under too much friction on the material or stress on the stitching, so if you are looking for heavy duty jeans, these are not the ones to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfortable but much thicker than the usual CK I bought, December 14, 2014
Soft and comfortable but much thicker than the usual CK I bought. Deep black in color just what I was looking for but color slightly come off during washing.

Inseam is about 1 size longer, meaning if you purchase a 32 inseam, the actual length you received will be about 33 inseam.

5.0 out of 5 stars These pants run about 3 inches bigger than marked, November 19, 2014
As with most jeans, the actual measurements, and the stated size, do not match. I have a 33" waist, and the size 30 fits me great. A 31 would probably fit me fine too. The length is also about 1" longer than marked. The jeans are not stretchy, and seem well made so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 25, 2014
Really nice alternative to blue jeans. They look good enough for certain occasions where blue jeans will not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, January 1, 2015
Anh T (Birmingham, AL USA) - See all my reviews
Very nice jean. Fit well and feel great. Note that it will shrink a little bit after the first wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 30, 2015
a pair of good jeans but somewhat larger than the normal 34W

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 22, 2015
I like it, it's looks good and suitable for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›