4.0 out of 5 stars nice jeans

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits right, feels great ... smells odd
Published 9 months ago by Life Is Good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars nice jeans, June 6, 2014
a medium-to-lightweight denim with a little bit of stretch. color is excellent -- deep, even blue with no "stonewash" or faux fading. does not wash out in cold water. great for business casual, or any time you need to wear a decent pair of jeans. good, comfortable fit. perhaps I little bit tight in the thigh, but not bad by today's standards (i.e., the "skinny jean" era). as usual, calvin klein delivers great design and high quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits right, feels great ... smells odd, April 29, 2014
Very, very soft denim. A rich, deep blue after many washes. So comfortable! Almost perfect!! There's just an odd smell that I haven't been able to wash out. It's kind of like poo. These jeans have been through at least ten wash cycles with Tide Pods, vinegar and an extra rinse. I give up. They stink. Maybe it's just me. They're going to Goodwill with my hope that my nose is unique.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, November 26, 2014
Jeremy (Memphis, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I have two other pairs of CK straight leg jeans, but these fit much closer to skinny jeans than my other pairs. The thigh and crotch especially are rather tight. I would not purchase these again for that reason, though they are otherwise attractive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good,, November 11, 2014
Looks good, nice fabric, wearing comfortable, but half the size of the big yards, but these pants are loose straight leg, why do not clearly describe the details of it? If I knew it was relaxed straight leg, then I will not buy it

3.0 out of 5 stars good feel but fit is baggier than expected..., August 1, 2014
A Biking Buyer (West Chester, Ohio) - See all my reviews
....and the leg is slightly longer than other brand jeans in the same size - Levis, Luckies etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars suitable for spring or autumn, April 28, 2014
I bought this pair of trousers for my son, this pair of trousers is a bit thin, it is a long, suitable for spring or autumn.My son likes this pair of trousers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Run very large, March 19, 2014
Had to exchange the 36 x 32 for the 38 x 32 which is my usual size. Still loose but will work for now. Other than the sizing issue, love the comfort of the lightweight material.

4.0 out of 5 stars The material is soft and comfortable, but is too baggie, January 13, 2015
I like the jeans at the first touch. The material is soft and comfortable. The deep blue colour is nice as shown in the description picture. However, the jeans is larger than expected compare to normal sizing, especially the waist dimension.

1.0 out of 5 stars much too big. the size is not the regular ..., January 12, 2015
much too big .the size is not the regular ones,far more larger.the material feels cheap and thin.won't buy any of these or this brand.so dispoint!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Waist size is a bit large, January 9, 2015
When you buy this jeans, if you used to wearing Wrangler, then you need to put some decrease in waist size.
This jeans is very comfortable!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›