Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 6, 2014
a medium-to-lightweight denim with a little bit of stretch. color is excellent -- deep, even blue with no "stonewash" or faux fading. does not wash out in cold water. great for business casual, or any time you need to wear a decent pair of jeans. good, comfortable fit. perhaps I little bit tight in the thigh, but not bad by today's standards (i.e., the "skinny jean" era). as usual, calvin klein delivers great design and high quality.
on April 29, 2014
Very, very soft denim. A rich, deep blue after many washes. So comfortable! Almost perfect!! There's just an odd smell that I haven't been able to wash out. It's kind of like poo. These jeans have been through at least ten wash cycles with Tide Pods, vinegar and an extra rinse. I give up. They stink. Maybe it's just me. They're going to Goodwill with my hope that my nose is unique.
on August 1, 2014
....and the leg is slightly longer than other brand jeans in the same size - Levis, Luckies etc.
on November 11, 2014
Looks good, nice fabric, wearing comfortable, but half the size of the big yards, but these pants are loose straight leg, why do not clearly describe the details of it? If I knew it was relaxed straight leg, then I will not buy it
on June 16, 2015
Great material and fit except the waist is a full 2 inches larger than advertised. Crotch and thighs are even a little tight (how I like it) but its like they forgot to cut the waste down. Unfortunately I can't go down two sizes as I wear a 29x30, their smallest size. I have purchased 25-30 pairs of CK pants of various kinds almost all through brick and mortar stores and have seen this a few times when trying them on. I had since made a rule to always try on every pair of CK pants that I buy and not just pull the right size off the rack. Unfortunately you can't do that when you buy online. Lesson learned.
on July 6, 2015
The jeans were clearly too long! The marked size was 32 x 32. The waist size was correct, but the length 34 - 35 so I ended up spending my more money having them altered. I will not purchase clothing via Amazon again as these jeans were clearly some sort of factory mistake - that are being sold through Amazon because of a sizing error.
on March 19, 2014
Had to exchange the 36 x 32 for the 38 x 32 which is my usual size. Still loose but will work for now. Other than the sizing issue, love the comfort of the lightweight material.
on April 28, 2014
I bought this pair of trousers for my son, this pair of trousers is a bit thin, it is a long, suitable for spring or autumn.My son likes this pair of trousers.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2015
I have another pair of these in the exact same size and cut but different color. The waist on the pair I bought here is a solid 2 inches larger, yet the inseam is about the same. Both have been through similar cycles of washing and drying by now...I can't figure out any other issues; guess I'll just have to live with them now....
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2014
I have two other pairs of CK straight leg jeans, but these fit much closer to skinny jeans than my other pairs. The thigh and crotch especially are rather tight. I would not purchase these again for that reason, though they are otherwise attractive.