5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing comes between me and my Calvin's...for sure!
Published 16 months ago by C. Trowbridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, quality is lacking
I liked the look and fit of these leggings. I ordered a size up per the reviews, and they fit perfectly. Unfortunately, I had to return them because the stitching on the inside of the waistband was so scratchy that it made me itch every time I moved. If not for that, I would have kept them.
Published 16 days ago by Lindsay Boyd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing comes between me and my Calvin's...for sure!, March 15, 2013
These jeans fit amazing! Finding jeans that fit isn't hard, but finding jeans that fit, are good quality, last, and give you great shape, THAT, isn't so easy. That was until I tried on a pair of these Calvin's. They are my new favorite pants. Let's be honest, leggings are NOT pants, yet many people wear them as such. They are nothing but tights. Which means they should be worn under tunics and dresses. Not as a single piece of clothing. These jeggings are perfect because they give that skinny appearance that leggings do, they give you the same look that leggings do, and they cover as well as pants. The dark wash helps give you a slimming appearance. Highly recommend. They are true to size. I'm 5'3 120 pounds and I ordered a size 6 and they fit perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit!, December 1, 2012
These fit great, but the front pockets are fake. I need the front pockets for a phone clip I have to wear at work. For this kind of money I want real working pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, April 17, 2013
This paints are 100% awesome!! it arrived sooo fast!! ( note: Im overseas in a military base and after a week I received my CK paints) the quality is awesome it is not low raise and not too high raise just perfect!! Ladies seeking control paints, with full figure or curvy! this is the one!!! not too tight, it totally gives u a senstion of skinny and tall image, and very very confortable!!! I love all CK clothings and cosmetics!! I am 100% satisfied with all the experience I had in this purchase! for this I give 5 stars !!! awesome keep up the gr8 service and product!!! thank u!

4.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein misses jeggings, November 20, 2012
Barbara J. Smith (Pleasant Hill, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Power Stretch Jean Legging (Apparel)
These jeggings fit well and look good, even on my larger frame. The dark wash color is flattering and visually slimming. Like all Calvin Klein jeans, they are well made. The jeggings fit easily into tall boots and also look good with pumps. My only complaint is that I wish the waist was cut a little higher in back. When I sit down, they ride down and when I get up I have to tug at the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars so flattering., January 26, 2013
I want to say that these are terrible and you shouldn't buy them, because if they sell out and quit making them, I might cry. I am loathe to use the term, or admit to wearing, "jeggings". Celebrity mashup names make me equally uncomfortable. However, if you order Calvin Klein's "skinny jeans," you will notice that the calves and ankles simply DO NOT CONFORM to your leg. So I bit the bullet and purchased these, and holy cow, they are amazing. Beautiful dark rinse, which I'm sure will fade after washings... but wash every 3-5 wears and that helps. They're more denim than legging, but thin enough to go under boots without socks. They are not ridiculously tight, but tight enough that they don't sag or stretch.

In summary, leggings are not pants. Calvin Klein Jeggings are the only pants I ever need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, January 14, 2014
So comfy! These jeans are amazing. I have some curves and it's hard to find that perfect fit. I'm buying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars love these!, January 24, 2013
These are great. Good feel, good fit, good length. They are exactly what I was looking for. I will buy them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars First pair of "jeggings", January 10, 2013
Sandra Matza (SNEADS FERRY, NC, US) - See all my reviews
Very impressed with these. Was looking for something to wear with my boots that wouldnt make me feel like a stuffed sausage. These fit true to size, comfy and have a good stretch without giving you flat butt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, quality is lacking, June 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope they never stop making or go out of style!, June 15, 2014
all His (OHIO United States) - See all my reviews
Rarely write reviews here but just got my new pair & they fit & feel fabulous! This is not a traditional jean. They are slim, skinny, slightly stretchy and a lighter material. I've wore my previous pair out after a few years so was delighted to find my favorite jeans here. Wear them in winter & turn them up & wear in summer with sandals. They are dark, slimming, just overall flattering and the feel the best.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›