5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!
These jeggings are great! I can dress them up or down and they are skinny enough to fit in knee high boots too! They have a waist that sits just above the belly line (I hate low rise, since I have 2 kids plus when you bend over in them your butt hangs out) so I am truly in love with these jeans. Great quality and great fit! Worth the price.
Published on October 9, 2012 by armywife1922

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable at first
Published 14 months ago by golden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, October 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for securing that extra belly fat, August 2, 2013
I fluctuate between 140-150 lbs and am 5'6" tall. I recently had my second baby and have that extra tummy fat that refuses to leave. I ordered these in a size 4 and they fit great! They are mid rise so there is no room for that awful muffin top. They are flattering because they are mid rise and are true to size. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit but fast fade, May 30, 2014
These look great on and are stretchy but maintain their integrity.. a really nice fit. My husband complimented how flattering they were the first time I wore them. They faded a bit after the first wash, but still look ok. I anticipate that if they keep fading this much after each wash as other reviews mention they may not last very long in the closet. I'll enjoy them while I can!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is for the hourglass ones out there!, August 26, 2014
I always have to get jeans that are tight in the back and the front still looks like I could be in a weight-loss commercial. These are perfect; I don't even need a belt!!! They are not low-rise; they come up normal height in the back and by my belly-button on me which is slimming. I tried these on in the store before buying them on here for half the price :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, September 25, 2013
I love these jeans they are so comfortable. It's the second pair I own. They do fade quickly but I just re-dye them black again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, November 13, 2012
These jeggings are great. They are true to size but also feel real good and comfortable on. The fabric stretches over my curves and is very forgiving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans-My SIZE comparison?, November 23, 2014
I read so many reviews on these jeans before I bought them. I have an issue with people that rate clothing but don't put their height or weight in the review so other people can use it as a comparison. I am 50 years old, 5'7" and 160 lbs and an average build. I am not trying to look like a 20-something when I dress, but wanted a nice fitting pair of black jeans when I wore boots. By reading other reviews I first purchased a size 12; these were super tight and I knew that once washed they would be too tight for comfort. I sent them back and got size 14. They were a TINY bit loose but after washing twice (which they needed because as a couple other reviewers remarked on they did have an odd odor) they fit perfectly, snug but not tight I couldn't breath. Plus for some reason the size 14s were $20.00 less than the size 12s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, December 11, 2013
At 5' 9" and 160, the size 10 fit perfectly. I purchased a similar pair at Costco this fall in a dark rinse and liked them so much that I sought out a black pair. I haven't washed them yet, so I can't comment on shrinkage (if any). I'm hoping they don't shrink in length, as they barely graze the top of my foot right now. I think the name is a bit misleading, as these aren't "jeggings" - they are skinny jeans with a considerable amount of stretch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable at first, October 24, 2013
golden "chowchow" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Power Stretch Legging (Apparel)
I got them in the denim. I thought it will fit like the stretch jeans, but it's a funny fit. When I tried it on, it's quite comfortable. As hours goes by, when I was walking , it goes shifting down. I have to pull it up once in a while. For the regular stretch jeans, I hv to wear a size 6, but this size 4 came shifting down after a few hours. I think I need a tight belt to make it stay.

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit and comfortable, November 19, 2013
these leggings have a good fit all over and didn't sag after wearing for a little while. great product! would def recommend to a friend

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Power Stretch Legging