5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, well-looking
Always order Calvin Klein in internet and never were disappointed: the size is ideal for me, the jeans looks nice and they are very comfortable.
Published on December 7, 2011 by OlgaK

3.0 out of 5 stars First time ordering jeans on line
Published on October 12, 2012 by Poplar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, well-looking, December 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans for a girl with curves, December 19, 2012
I love this fit. The bootleg is exagerated, yet they dont look frumpy, very slendering. These are the jeans you grab to put on with a concert t-shirt or a nice tailored shirt; either way, they work.
Got them last week and probably worn them 5 times already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and well-fitting, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ultimate Boot Jean with Creased Whiskers (Apparel)
I bought a pair of these CK jeans when Amazon offered them as a lightning deal for USD35 a few weeks ago. I got lucky, as these jeans are a perfect fit for my frame. There's no bulge in the front, the butt is well-defined and the material is soft. The jeans provide a good cut and I don't look like a small planet.

I'm 5'7" and the 8x32L jeans are just a tad short in the leg, but that is fine as I wear these for around town in loafers (no heels), although the style of these jeans so allow for heeled shoes as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein ultimate bootcut jeans, May 15, 2012
Love these jeans! They fit in the waist, unlike most other jeans. CK jeans are made for women with curves. Why are other jeans for women cut like our bodies are shaped like boxes??? The CK skinny jeans are fantastic too!

4.0 out of 5 stars They run small..., September 3, 2013
Fit much more tightly than my other Calvin Klein jeans. I normally wear a 14 but ordered the 16 and they are noticeably smaller than any of my other jeans. The quality is great. They arrived quickly. No problem there.

3.0 out of 5 stars First time ordering jeans on line, October 12, 2012
I decided to order jeans on line for the first time because I bought a pair of Calvin Klein Ultimate Bootcut in the store and love them. So I chose these jeans in the lighter shade. The jeans are fine, but they just don't fit the same as my other pair- they are a little looser and not quite as long, even though I selected the exact same size. I don't know if the difference has anything to do with the "creased whiskers." I wish I had bought a pair an inch longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars The never ending search for jeans..., October 30, 2013
I have four pairs of CK Thallium wash 34" length that need replacing. Can't find them in my size anywhere. Saw these, the right length, description says slim though hips and thighs so I ordered them. They are not slim, they're regular cut and far too baggy for me. The quality seems fine, just nothing like I'm looking for

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, August 12, 2013
I recomend this product. I really like and fits me very well. I also like the high waist and I would buy another in a different color.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the fit but the quality was lacking, August 7, 2013
For the price of these jeans I thought they would come with better quality. When I received them the seams were not sewn on the zipper. I should have returned them but I decided to fix them myself. The color and fit were perfect I was just disappointed in the quality of the sewing that was done or not done when I received them.

2.0 out of 5 stars :p ~~~~~~~ junk, July 8, 2013
size 8 reg to curvy .... boot cut or flair 28 to 30 ... ordered 32 and they were at my ankles. ... more junk, poorly made, bad fit, not true to size

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›