5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Calvins
Have been a fan of Calvin Klein jeans since the '70's. Best fitting jean for my body, never need to exchange and the style is always just what I wanted. Will continue to buy Calvins forever.
Published 12 months ago by Diana L. Six

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality!
The fit was great, I really liked them. After one wash, the seam at the bottom of the leg (hem) curled up on itself because it is so small and the material so thin and cheap. I can not keep a jean that has to be ironed down with every wash. Surprised as I normally love Calvin Klein jeans.
Published 13 months ago by Philip Teater

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality!, December 11, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit, April 29, 2014
I took folks advice about these running a little small and ordered a size up only to find that was too small also. I returned those and got the next size which is a touch big, but not enough to make a difference. My only wish is that I could have gotten a shorter length because 32 (the only option offered from what I could see) was a little too long.
I don't know if it's just these pants, or if Calvin Klein is getting cheap on their material, but they are a whole lot thinner than a pair of Ultimate Bootcut (which is no longer offered *frowny face*) I got two years ago. I'm not complaining though because I only paid $26 for these opposed to the $60 I spent on those.
All in all, a nice comfy pair of jeans. Any other complaints I have are based solely on my personal shape which is hard to find jeans to fit.
Worth the price, but I wouldn't pay any more for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Calvins, January 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Help my sister bought, quality is very good, later will often come to buy, April 23, 2014
Help my sister bought, quality is very good, later will often come to buy . Really good ! I need it!

3.0 out of 5 stars They were good quality, March 15, 2014
They were good quality, and nice pants, but they were too small for me so I had to return them, I would recommend them to others, I do know my size, and have no problems in other jeans I buy, but for some reason I couldn't fit this pair, I also bought the boot-cut medium wash jeans, I do think they are kind of expensive, but if they fit they might for some be worth the money. Gave 3 stars bc they are pricey, and couldn't fit, and I ordered the correct size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Jeans, January 17, 2014
I love these jeans - very comfortable.
I am tall and thin, and have a hard time finding jeans that are long enough and still fit through the hips. I normally wear men's jeans, as I can select waist size and length. If I ordered women's tall, would be too big through the hip & waist. These jeans are perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Jeans fit a little snug, January 16, 2014
I originally had the size 10 but they were a little tight so I returned them and got the size 12. These are still pretty snug, but I guess I'll just have to drop a few pounds. Also, the waist is too large and I'll have to take it to the tailor to be fitted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color was nice. For about the same price Lucky Easy Rider ..., September 8, 2014
Jeans are a smaller and longer than Calvin Klein jeans in the past. Color was nice. For about the same price Lucky Easy Rider jeans are much nicer material and fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars I need petite sizes, December 9, 2013
This was my own fault....I know better than to order anything outside of petite or "short" sizes. I thought it was worth a shot! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Calvin, November 11, 2014
Pam Anderson "Desertratette" (Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA) - See all my reviews
I guess I'm just not a Calvin girl. This brand never fits me.

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Modern Bootcut Jean