Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 18, 2014
I intended this as a professional/workplace tee and it works for that but the cut of the top is very short.
on October 31, 2014
very good just a little large
on October 15, 2014
shirt doesn't look as good after the first wash. material not too flattering.
on July 6, 2014
Like how it fits
on May 12, 2014
I was amazed at how inexpensive this Calvin Klein top was. I purchased it with doubts, thinking that there would be something wrong with it if it was so inexpensive. Turns out, it fits perfectly and has a great shape, not too clingy. I love it!
on April 17, 2014
I needed some cheap around the house type t-shirts. The fabric is a little cheap (not as soft as should be), the seams are not totally flat but with care in wash and hang dry it is acceptable. Made in China. I wouldn't want to pay more. The color is a great one - not quite orange or red, it is flattering.