4.0 out of 5 stars calvins fit
I have always been very happy with the fit of Calvin Klein jeans no matter how much weight I've gained. (From a size 6 in my 20's to (ugh) a 14 now in my mid 40's.) The denim seems a little thinner than my other calvins, that is why I didn't give it the full 5 stars. They have washed well so far.
Published on February 23, 2012 by DocBeiter

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short and tight compared to the last pair
Published 10 months ago by niftyandthrifty

4.0 out of 5 stars calvins fit, February 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved my Ck jeans, February 11, 2012
I bought a pair of the same jeans for Xmas but they were short then I had to change. I usually wear 10x30 for skinny jeans but for this one I had 10x32. They now were perfect, mid waist, and very welll tailored. I do recommend them. I myself will get another pair. Just be carefull with their length they might be longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short and tight compared to the last pair, November 9, 2013
I had at least three pair of this style of Calvin Klein Jeans. This pair was too short and they are much more snug than my other pairs of the same style and size. I kept them but I have to wear flat shoes or they look really short. For the price, they should really fit better. The denim is also a lot thinner than they used to be. Not sure I will buy any more Calvin Kleins that I can't try on before buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Have found others I like better, April 19, 2013
These were too long in the rise for me. The denim was too lightweight for my liking. I have other Calvin Klein jeans that are fantastic! Maybe it's where these were made?

3.0 out of 5 stars good, March 20, 2012
right on time and fit just fine the price was real good designs are not my style however this ones look and feel great

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Calvins, December 13, 2011
I love the fit of Calvin Klein jeans and was not disappointed with these. Good quality, flattering fit and the dark wash is perfect for dressing them up or down. Good price, too.

3.0 out of 5 stars change the size, June 11, 2013
i liked the blue jean but i made a mistake in the size, how can i do to change the size?

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a true regular fit, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Regular Fit Flare Jean (Apparel)
I am always a size 2 and these jeans are cut small not a regular fit. In picture it even looks like relaxed fit. I still like the jeans and hoping to get them in a size larger. I hate returning.

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad of quality, colour fading very serious, February 10, 2012
i'll never buy jeans from CK, espically products made in Mauritius ! the jeans color faking very much, when put it into water, which even colored whole things.

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Regular Fit Flare Jean