5.0 out of 5 stars These are exactly what I want from skinny jeans
Published 13 months ago by Biogrrl

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with Power Stretch Jeans
Published 21 months ago by Joan Wagner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These are exactly what I want from skinny jeans, June 2, 2013
Fit to body without being too tight, thanks to a little bit of stretch. Waistband not so low that people see more than I'd like when I bend, sit, or kneel, and not so high that it cuts into my ribs (I'm short-waisted, and the mom-jean thing doesn't work for me). Length (for me) is perfect (30 inch). Fits exactly like I want from top to bottom. Only teeny complaint: Why does Calvin Klein put a thousand scratchy tags all around the inner waistband? I've cut them all out, but they were annoying. Color is very dark, midnight blue, so they look pretty nice for now, too. Very lightweight denim, so good for summer and for wearing even under longer tops without being too bulky.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with Power Stretch Jeans, October 12, 2012
Joan Wagner (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
These jeans went on nicely and were really comfortable but whenever I sat down the pants would ride up several inches and it looked like I was wearing what we used to call "floods"! I returned them and had to pay return shipping which was more disappointing. I had tried them on in the department store but since I didn't sit down I didn't realize the flaw before ordering online.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable skinny jeans, January 12, 2014
These jeans are so comortable and fit great in boots. They do run a little big so I also ordered another pair one size smaller and those fit perfectly. Going to keep the bigger size for that certain time of the month when things may fit a little tighter anyway!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, June 20, 2013
Fit great for a 61 year old size 12. Nicely snug, comfortable and move with a less than perfect body. I feel happy in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, October 9, 2012
These jeans are perfection! They fit beautifully. Very true to size. The color is very dark, just what I wanted. I plan on buying more pairs of these. They were also delievered very quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Curvy Skinny Leg Jean (Apparel)
I've tried washing these jeans so many times but they still STINK. it's such an overpowering smell you cant hide it with any detergent or fabric softener. they fit great, are actually black unlike other similar Calvin Klein jeans and if not for this horrific smell would be awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!!!!!, June 12, 2014
Love the jeans, good quality and stretch. They are true to size and I have received lots of compliments when I wear these jeans. I hope they get some in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars stretch jeans, May 18, 2014
I had been buying size 4 Calvin Klein jeans and I wanted something a little roomier. These seem to fit larger than other size 6's but I like the jeans and they are more comfortable around the waist than my size 4's.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the right fit., May 4, 2014
The waist is small and the thighs are big. Not for someone without curves. I will be returning. Good quality, though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large, April 29, 2014
I have order just months before the same style, brand and size before but this time it was too large and the cut was odd. Not happy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›