5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of Stretch Very Comfortable Nice Fit
I had to order a size smaller because the crotch was too baggy. The material used is superb. I love how the calves of the jeans are made of stretch material. Amazon was fast in shipping the second pair within 24 hours fast!
Jeans are very stretchy and comfortable. Love them!
Published on December 5, 2012 by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars not straight enough for me
These jeans fit well from the knees up, but they fit more like boot-cut jeans from the knees down. The material is thin, but only because of the stretch factor.
Published 18 months ago by Hanna Sherman

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of Stretch Very Comfortable Nice Fit, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Indigo Denim Straight-Leg Jean (Apparel)
Jeans are very stretchy and comfortable. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting another pair, November 14, 2013
They fit great. They do have elasticity to them which I love, so people don't. Great length and leg cut. Not the 'skinny' leg, but a nice even straight leg. Colors are great. I have black and dark rinse. The black look much dressier than regular jeans. Dark rinse is very dark and dressy looking. Just be careful on the first wash, the color does bleed a little. Wash in cold with other dark colors :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, May 13, 2013
These power stretch jeans tend to run differently depending on the color you order. I would normally wear a 14, but in the Rinse and Black colors I wear a 12 comfortably. The thallium color runs smaller definitely. It is true to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars buy a size smaller, December 31, 2013
Anna T. (Hudson, NH United States) - See all my reviews
The jeans are very comfortable and look great, but I suggest you buy them one size smaller to get the right fit. Other than that, I would've given them five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars CK Jeans are the Best!, November 12, 2013
Finding a good fitting jeans is hard if you don't try it on. I have another pair of CK jeans, so I took a chance that this jeans would fit and it did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, holds its shape., January 2, 2014
These jeans fit perfectly. The fabric has a nice finish, and looks crisp and neat enough to wear going out. The best part is that these jeans don't bag out at the knees or seat if I've been sitting for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought several pairs, December 10, 2013
LOVED so much that I bought several pairs!!! - need to pre-wash because the ink comes off but that's not a problem!!

2.0 out of 5 stars not straight enough for me, August 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a dream!, October 24, 2014
I was skeptical about ordering a pair of jeans online because I usually take weeks to zero in on a pair even if I have to buy it in a store. Either the color or the fit is usually not OK. But this pair is heaven sent. It seems to be made for me. I am a 26" waist and 5'4" so a size 2x30 sits perfectly on me.

Loving it!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are perfecct jeans, March 17, 2014
They are not skinny or baggy. They are just right. I am short but these make my legs look longer. Look great with running shoes or dressed up with heels. I am going to order a few extra to have in the closet just in case they run out. You know they are good if you buy Calvin jeans and these are special.

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Indigo Denim Straight-Leg Jean