5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit
These jeans quickly became my favorite ! I'm 5'4" about 117 lbs. 33.5 " hips, 27' waist. I bought a size2/30 and they fit
perfectly with no gap at the waist and not too tight in the calves, mine are not small.
I've washed them several times in the past month and they've kept their shape and color.
Published 9 months ago by kimmyjoejimbob

3.0 out of 5 stars Usually love CK jeans...
I own the blue in the same style of CK jeans (same style number) and love the fit and wear. Reading the reviews left me a little confused on which size to order, so I ordered a size 4x32 and a size 6x32 to be certain I got the right fit--needed 32" for my shoes. Very disappointed in both pair.
The size 4 were the best fit, but one leg was 31" and the other...
Published 10 months ago by Gracie's mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, January 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy a second pair!, February 10, 2014
Pants have a good amount of stretch, without being clingy. If you want a "dress pant" look stay true to size. If you want something closer to a legging you could go down a size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Usually love CK jeans..., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
The size 4 were the best fit, but one leg was 31" and the other was 31 1/2". The size 6 fit more like a size 8 and one leg was 31" and the other was 32". I rechecked the style number in my own pair and found the size which fits me correctly was constructed in Vietnam and the two irregular fitting pants were constructed in Cambodia. (???)

3.0 out of 5 stars Length, length, length, May 15, 2013
These are not 32 length. Barely 30. Lightweight for summer so that's good. But they're going back. I need a 32 length in order to wear any kind of heel at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars They run large, December 26, 2013
I normally wear a 10 or 12, but ordered these in an 8 because I have a number of pairs of these jeans and they run really big. They have a lot of stretch to them, and are really comfortable. They are very flattering and slimming on, I just recommend purchasing a size or two down.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hidden issue about these pants, September 24, 2014
When I received these jeans I tried them on and was pleased with how they fit and looked. Then I read the tags attached to the inside seam and was surprised and disappointed to find the following statement: "Contains nontextile parts of ANIMAL origin." This information should be a prominent part of the product description on Amazon, because this matters to many buyers, including me, and no consumer can be expected to know that a pair of JEANS might have animal ingredients!

I am returning this product and urging Amazon to get sellers to meet better standards of disclosure about product contents. It obviously isn't of any use to put the information on a tag inside the product when the consumer is buying the product online; the online product description should tell it all.

1.0 out of 5 stars How to mess up a great product, May 6, 2014
Once you figure out the sizing, these are incredible nearly perfect jeans. Great fit, fabric, stretch, well made. They are not strong denim, so when I fell in my first pair the knee tore.

Issue? This pair REEKS of black sulphur dye. Like four feet way, a bad metallic smell radiating out of them. There are pages online of people trying to minimize this dye smell in their jeans- washing and airing repeatedly does nothing. But really, this pair should not have shipped. No quality control. Shame on you, greedy careless company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting Jeans, December 12, 2012
I really like the hip rider jean and the great fit with the straight legs. I just wish I could find them in corduroy for the cool weather too. There is no other jean that comes close to such a great body fit of the female.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 17, 2014
These are the best pants since they stretch to fit in all the right places and the straight leg is narrow enough to get in boots. I am 5'3 and sometimes can't wear petites since they are too short after washing. I washed these and the 30 in length is just right for wearing with flats or heels.

1.0 out of 5 stars These jeans stink! (Literally), January 20, 2014
Lascanne (Lascassas, TN) - See all my reviews
These jeans smell terrible! They have a very very strong dye smell. I have washed them twice with vinegar and still have them hanging in my garage. Very unsatisfied with this purchase because I will never be able to wear them with this odor!

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Straight Leg Jean