5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Jeans
Published on November 5, 2012 by Ana

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but fits a little small
These pants are ok, and the material is good quality. I personally didn't like the way they fit, but I like a straight-fit through the hips, and these came in on the waist more than I prefer.
Published on November 27, 2012 by Sweet Melissa

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Jeans, November 5, 2012
I purchased this same pair of Calvin Klein Jeans from Macy's.. when I received them I loved them, the fit is so perfect for my body type. I loved them so much when I went back to order another pair Macy's was sold out. I checked Amazon and found them.. they were higher in price but worth the fit! Not to mention they were at my doorstep a few days later! Absolutely LOVE these Jeans! Going to order another pair to wear with flats! I would have never guess CK jeans were such great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, November 1, 2012
The jeans are well made and perfect fit. I'm 5'5", 115 lbs, and the Size 2 X 32 fit exactly as I hoped. It is so hard to find quality black jeans with a good fit. I'm so glad I found these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but fits a little small, November 27, 2012
Sweet Melissa (ft. myers, fl usa) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stretchy, November 12, 2012
S. Conner (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Great jeans, but they do stretch a bit. The denim isn't as soft as I'd like. Otherwise they are decent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Calvins, October 18, 2012
I have several Calvin Klein Jeans. They fit the best, no alterations needed. These are Black, not gray black which is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving these jeans!, September 25, 2012
These jeans are a great cut and fit.
The sizing guide is accurate, so measure yourself carefully when you order.
I have already purchased similar jeans in blue denim on 2 different occasions.
The jeans are made of a heavier denim, and very well made.
Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, Great Price!, March 17, 2012
J. Morrow (Redondo Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
I really love the fit on these Calvin Klein jeans. Great cut and I think they make me look slimmer. You can't beat them for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE JEANS ARE PERFECT, November 23, 2012
THESE JEANS DON'T STRETCH OUT THRU THE DAY LIKE SOME OF THE CALVIN KLEINS DO. THEY DONT FADE EASILY AND THEY DIDN'T SHRINK WHEN YOU WASH THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a pair of jeans that fit, December 3, 2013
It's always been difficult for me to find jeans that sat comfortably on my waist, in part because I have high, protruding hip bones, and in part because jeans that fit in the butt are normally too loose in the waist (resulting in the back gap, ugh). I also am not always able to find jeans that offer a very long inseam, even when everything else about them seems promising! These are long enough that I can wear them with small heels, but do not drag on the ground when wearing flats, and I can actually lean over when wearing them.

My stats are 5'7.5", 24.5" waist, 38" hips, and the size I ordered (4x34) really does fit perfectly. I'd recommend them to anyone who has a figure similar in measurements to mine.

I love the dark wash, I don't really find lighter washes or whiskers flattering on me because my hips are wide and thighs are thicker. They are a little stiff, but I think part of my issue with that is because I've been used to wearing leggings, since I didn't own a single pair of jeans that fit properly. They haven't lost any color in the few months I've had them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, October 31, 2013
I'm 5'8", about 130 lbs and I always wear a 4 in Calvin Klein Jeans but these are a bit snug in the waist. These jeans have stretch in them and are comfortable enough in the bum and thigh areas. I can bend over without fear of ripping them out in the bum area. For some reason the stretch doesn't apply in the waist area. With that said, I decided to keep them instead of sending them back. I hope that the waist will stretch out over time.
The length for me is perfect. I love that I can throw them in the dryer and not worry about them shrinking too short. I would rather have a puddling effect at the heel than them riding up to my ankle bone. These jeans are definitely boot cut. They bell out at the bottom more than the picture shows, but that doesn't bother me at all. I hate when the front edge gets stuck on the tongue of my shoes. I don't seem to have that problem since I wear them long.
I would recommend them with the precautions that I talked about. I read that some people would buy multiple pairs...I wouldn't go that far. One is enough. They are not my favorite CK jeans by a long shot.

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ultimate Boot Jean