5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pair of jeans!!!
These jeans are the perfect pair!!! They have just the right amount of give and are still form fitting! Love, Love, LOVE these .. My all time favorite!
Published 9 months ago by Cynthia Schoen

2.0 out of 5 stars Big, big, big
These jeans looked big coming out of the package. And, they were. The eight fit like a 12. Had to return them.
Published 10 months ago by Sharon North

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pair of jeans!!!, April 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, January 2, 2014
These jeans fit better than I expected - after wearing them once I bought 2 more pairs in other colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Big, big, big, March 27, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Way to big, May 8, 2014
Debra (Farmington, MI) - See all my reviews
I love CK but these were way too big. I just lost weight and have been buying size 14 Lucky brand which are "just right" (as in don't eat while wearing) so I figured if these run bug the 14 should be just right...nope. I would need a 12 or 10 (although the sound of that size sounds nice!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein ultra skinny's -- my favorite, February 21, 2014
These jeans fit great. I often have to try multiple jeans to get the perfect fit, especially in the length. Very comfortable too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be sure about your size in CK jeans, October 2, 2013
I like it but it is big on the waist. The colour is nice and 32 is ok for tall girls

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, BUT....., December 27, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ultimate Skinny Leg Jean (Apparel)
I love these jeans and purchased 3 pair of them at Costco. But, I noticed when I was folding them, that the rear back seam is pulling away from the stitches, which is starting to make small holes all along the seam. I am so bummed , because they are so cute and comfy. They are not too tight on me at all, so not sure why they are pulling away from the stitching. I would keep them, but I am self conscious of what you can see. I would have to wear a top that was really long. I will most likely take them back to Costco.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unmotivated for the price, January 21, 2014
I normally wear a size 8. 5' 4' and 135 lbs. The 8. Bunched up and extra fabric made me look lie a mastif so I tried the 6 and there was still too much material. I like my skinny leg pants to be tight otherwise they are just straight leg jeans. The problem could be that the tag says curvy and my legs are too skinny for this style. Amazon will take them back however they continue to sit in a bag on my desk they aren't getting up and walking back to the warehouse on their own.

4.0 out of 5 stars 62 years young, January 1, 2014
I bought 4 pairs of these..first (2) in the 30" length the second (2) in the 32" length. The last 2 pair (32" length had a tag on the outside that said 32" length but the inside said 30" length. When I measured them to the 30" length they were 1 1/2 to 2 inches longer so I kept them. Weird...The metal rivet @ the pocket on the last pair came off after only one wash so I returned for another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, May 10, 2014
I've read a lot of reviews that say that these run large. I wear a 10 in Gap, Banana Republic, Levi's, and most other brands (I need a 12 in some Lucky Brand styles). At any rate, these Calvin's (size 10) fit me as well as any other brand. I love how the stretch holds all day...no sagging, just sexy.

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ultimate Skinny Leg Jean