4.0 out of 5 stars Very stretchy, go down a size or two!
Published 4 months ago by Lisa

2.0 out of 5 stars Seam came undone on first washing
I read the reviews and bought a size smaller than I normally do. The jeans looked really small, but had great stretch and actually fit just right. I like the fairly dark wash. Unfortunately the very first time I washed them the back seam unfolded. I really did like the look, so I'm weighing whether to buy another pair in case this was just a bad pair.
Published 2 months ago by Jennifer Craft

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stretchy, go down a size or two!, April 10, 2014
Lisa (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews
The name of the color, Green Tomato, was a little sketch but the pic showed a dark blue, so I decided to try them out. The color does indeed match the pics - a dark blue wash. As for sizing, I ordered 29x30, my normal size in jeans, but these jeans are way too big. When I first tried them on, the waist and length fit perfectly, but there was too much material in the bottom and legs. Still, I liked the "boyfriend" look of them like that so kept them. But every minute that goes by wearing them, they get a little bigger, thanks to the ultra stretchy material, which is on the thinner side. I wore them today and after an hour, I had to put on a belt to keep them up, and by the end of the day, they looked like clown pants, they were so big and droopy! I love the fit of CK jeans, and if I'd ordered a couple sizes down in the waist, I think these would've fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ultimate Skinny Leg Jean (Apparel)
I love these jeans and am so surprised at the bad reviews! I am 5'9, 127 lbs and had to get the 28x32, which usually I wear a 26 or 27 waist, so they run a bit small. The waist is the perfect height though, on the taller side, about an inch below the belly button so your butt crack doesn't hang out :) I'm 29, and don't want to wear the uber low cut jeans anymore b/c they aren't flattering on anyone! The material is soooo comfy and stretchy. The jeans are skinny jeans but not too tight at the ankles like some tend to be. I now have two pairs in this color, one in black and one in the rinse wash (which is a darker wash) b/c I love them so much. For the rinse wash and the black wash, you buy in sizes rather than waist measurements which I was a 2x32 if that helps with sizing. Best pair of jeans I've had in awhile!

2.0 out of 5 stars Seam came undone on first washing, June 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy fit, May 7, 2014
the pants fits well on the body and leaves alot of room for moments on the go as a mom .

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, April 23, 2014
The pants are beautiful, but way too small. I have 2 pairs the same size, but this fits at least one size smaller. I do not know what to do now, because I live in Denmark and had my brother (that was on vacation in US) bring this to me. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ultimate Skinny Leg Jean, Green Tomator, 28x32, March 30, 2014
Gay Myers (Secaucus, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Dont like them. they dont fit very well, color is too dark and I dont like the stretchiness in fabric.

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ultimate Skinny Leg Jean