5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Men's Faux Leather Moto Jacket
First things first, I like to get to the bottom line in my reviews. So let me tell you about my measurements. For the US, I'm 5'8", 130 lb. For other countries, which is commonly used, "176 cm, 60 Kg". Also, I've gotten the Small one, brown color. I would certainly say it is a great moto jacket.

Now it is the "boring" stuff time, just kidding.
I guess I'm...
Published on November 14, 2012 by GTX

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket, but the XL is not fitted whatsoever.
Published 20 months ago by Amer

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Men's Faux Leather Moto Jacket, November 14, 2012

Now it is the "boring" stuff time, just kidding.
I guess I'm going to go through the design, which is probably the most important to you.
Initially, the leather seems to be original. The design is kind of modern, it's not too slim to fit perfectly on me though, but I guess I need to gain a little more weight.
The pockets are useful. Let me tell you this, each one of the pockets is useful, the two inner pockets and the 4 outer pockets that give the jacket a nice touch as it's a moto jacket. the hoodie is a plus, when it gets cold. It's made of really good warm cotton material that I wish it's also included in some parts of the interior lining, instead of only the hoodie and the area around the zipper"the inner zipper". Speaking of the hoodie, a cool thing is that it's removable by an extra little zipper, which is great, I can remove it when it's sunny and get a lighter jacket than when it's attached to the hoodie.

So that's what I have to say about this jacket,and the bottom line explained it. I can update this review if new things happen.

-------- UPDATE January 12, 2013 -----------

I'd still keep the 5 stars. The jacket is warm and soft. In this update, let me explain something to you. As I experienced in the north states during the winter. Since the interior lining of this jacket is not made of wool or fleece, You'll need to wear a sweater with this jacket to get better results and be warm enough during the winter. It's actually Viscose lining which is lighter than wool "100% Polyurethane/100% Viscose Lining on the item description". If you live in the north or have been in the north states during the winter time, you'll probably get my point. Other than that, the jacket is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and I now know it, December 31, 2012
Me: 6'1", 176 lbs, athletic build, likes everything to be a very fitted slim fit. My T-Shirt size is usually medium but some brands I'll buy a small just so it fits better. When I say athletic I mean it in a sense that I was quite athletic when I was younger but now I just maintain myself. I'm skinny, but not Hipster skinny. You get the idea.

Fit: I bought a Medium and this is definitely more fitted than slim fit, which I'm alright with. I would've liked it to be more of a tight fit but then again my friends always ask me if I buy my clothes at Baby Gap. For the most part, if you want a fitted jacket that isn't boxy/baggy, this will fit the tab. I could've probably tried a small but then I run the risk of the sleeves not being long enough.

Feel: PolyU 'pleather' feels amazing. It's comparable to a real lambskin jacket my Mom has. The hoody isn't a full liner hoody, it's just a small section of the front of a hoody that zips into the interior of the front of your jacket. It's there for style. As far as the hoody itself it's a perfect size and colour. It's that nice dark heather grey that goes with any colour and it's not so huge that you feel like you're playing Assassin's Creed everytime you put it on. Heavy and warm as well.

Effectiveness: I live in Arizona so I imagined I'll just be wearing this for style down there but I'm back home in Montana between Semesters and I've worn this thing out with just a T-Shirt in 20F and I've been fine

Pockets: Two roomy chest pockets to cram all those receipts for rounds of drinks you bought the night before. Two roomy side pockets for your phone, wallet, or an extra helping of Self-respect in case you lost a lot of it the night before. Two interior pockets that DO NOT have zippers/velcro. I don't use these. I take this coat on and off too much and stuff just falls out. Nice pockets though.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Every girl that has seen this liked it (let's be honest, you're going to buy it just because of that comment). Even my guy friends who often ask me if I strive to dress like Justin Bieber begrudgingly said it was a really nice jacket. I'd definitely say pick this up if you're looking for a solid leather jacket on the cheap.

Lastly: I wore this out last weekend and I was in a state where I was liable to accidentally walk into a few things (fences, walls, wood siding, etc.) and I was quite amazed at how well this thing took the punishment.

If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality...., December 21, 2012
Arrived promptly, the quality is great and it is such a beautiful jacket, soft feel and the hoodie is an extra bonus. One happy grandson , bought for his birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars This may be a fake leather jacket, but it is the best jacket I have ever worn., December 6, 2012
I love this jacket, considering it's Calvin Klein and the price of under $100 I was a little hesitant on purchasing this item at first. But after I seen the price tag on other real leather jackets at about 200% higher than this price I decided to take a shot. I am supremely happy that I did, this jacket is light-weight and well made (if that makes any sense).
By the way, I have received more compliments on this jacket than what I have on any real leather jacket I have ever owned.
*Buy this product if you want to turn some heads.*

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, December 3, 2012
The jacket looks great! I would highly recommend it and the Hoodie part of the jacket is very easy to take on and off quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket, but the XL is not fitted whatsoever., March 24, 2013
Jacket quality is quite good and it looks great on a hanger, but the size runs a bit too big for my taste. I'm 5'10 and 205 lbs. I wear a 46 jacket and and a 34 inch pant. I have a lot of Calvin Klein in my wardrobe and usually I can count on XLs from said brand fitting me well. The jacket definitely has more "puff" than I like. The pictures make it look fairly tapered, but the jacket isn't cut like that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Quality and good looks for the money, January 5, 2013
My son found this jacket at an outlet store for nearly twice the cost of purchasing it through Amazon so I looked it up and bought it here. The quality is decent and it looks nice on him for casual dates and when zipping out the lining, it has a dressier look to it.

It's also pretty durable as proven when he used it to put out a fire on his friend's pant leg at a Christmas bonfire and later when we checked it in the light, there wasn't a tell-tale mark on it. Although, I doubt it's recommended as a firefighting method...in a pinch it was perfect.

I hesitated to give it 4 stars because up close, it doesn't really look like real leather, but again, my son really loves it, it's warm enough (we live in the deep south), and for less than an arm and half a leg, it was exactly what it was advertised as and at a bargain price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Good Cut, Heavy and Warm, December 28, 2012
As the title said, when I first got this jacket, didn't expect it to be such heavy. I thought it was a more light weight jacket from the crispy looking on the pictures. Accordingly, it is pretty warm when wearing it, so later fall and winter will be the seasons to wear it. It actually turns out to be a more "traditional" faux leather jacket. Compare to the pictures which is kinda shining and bright, it has a more flat dim brown color, and the texture feeling is more soft and thick.

The style and cut is good, not slim but not baggy either. I'm 5'9", 150lb, typical medium body, got the small one, fits me pretty good.

Despite the little difference of color and texture from the picture, overall it is a really good quality faux leather jacket and worthy to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, December 19, 2012
Great great great
looks good, feels good, no complains. Removable hood makes it perfect to adjust for any occasion. 10

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome faux leather jacket, December 14, 2012
I'm really impressed about the price and quality of this jacket, since the first time i saw it i knew it was a great buy, it fits awesome, its warm but without getting soufocated by the heat it's great to use as well in really cold climate as well as in a simple cloudy day. The hoodie can be taken away with all the gray stuff in the zipper and that is great i was afraid that this could'nt be done, because in the description they don't talk about it, but it's great to be able to use a full leather jacket. About the faux leather, it seems great if you don't tell anybody it's faux leather no one will realize it, the way it looks is almost the same as the real leather.

All i can say is that i loved this jacket