Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's 2-Pack Body Hip Brief
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 18, 2014
I'm a 32" waist and so naturally ordered the mediums. Well, if you like a REALLY tight crotch-hug, that's the ticket. But I replaced "my" size with the Large and they fit about how I'd want them, even though size chart says they should be way, way too big. Your mileage may vary. But construction & quality? Awesome. No seams, tags, or other stupidness. Strong, large elastic band holds up super well. Cotton is thick and soft. This is THE brand for me now.
on November 4, 2013
Best underwear that I have found for comfort and durability. Prefer the Body collection over other styles in the CK collection. Like others, was very hesitant about the price at first. Have worn this style for several years now and if they stop making them I am going to be very disappointed. Like others have indicated, support is good for workout or everyday wear. Do not believe you will be disappointed.
on February 16, 2014
These are great! I love the room in the front to hold the jewels. I was glad to see a few colors although I mostly have the grays because the blacks make you sweat in the summer. Good for winter though. These contour to you and the more you wash and wear them, the more they look just like you when they come out of the dryer. They hold up well.
on November 12, 2015
Most comfortable pair of underwear I've ever had. I buy some every two years as some of the pairs (not all) start to fray after that much daily use.

Highly recommend the gray pair as they are the most comfortable and last the longest. The gray material seems more firm and less stretchy and thin. Also highly recommend washing them in a mesh laundry bag, I find they last much longer and fray less.

If you found this review helpful, please indicate so. Thank you!
on December 31, 2013
I have purchased these many times for years and years and know they run small from the sizing chart!. I wear a 34 waist jean with slim tall build and always buy the XL. I really like the all cotton but beware washing and drying them. They last and last but will shrink if dried all the way in a dryer. The gray seems most succeptible to that. Wash on cold or you are not going to be happy in the long run!
on November 29, 2013
I had a hernia repair and needed more support. These were just what I needed. The brief hugs and lifts the hardware just right. I like cotton and these are nice and soft. My wife likes them too. :)
on April 28, 2014
These are my favorite underwear and trust me I've tried them all. Best part is they are made to hold your junk high and up front especially when sitting in a car or on a plane for long trips. Don't mind sleeping in boxers but with jeans, shorts and working out a guy needs support. Even the boxer briefs so popular these days don't afford as much comfort as the CK Hip Briefs without having to constantly adjust your stuff.
on June 3, 2015
review image
on March 29, 2016
I love these underwear. They are hands down my favorite for everyday wear, and I have purchased enough pairs to wear them everyday. The material is fantastic. It is soft and very comfortable against the skin. The cut is very sexy and flattering to the male form, while still covering everything and being supportive. The front pouch has plenty of room and nothing feels smashed. These are everything I have come to expect from Calvin Klein underwear. If you are considering these, try them and you won't be disappointed. My wife also loves the way they look.
on February 16, 2016
My waist size and jeans size is 38". Size L was smaller than the advertised sizes per the size chart up to 38", uncomfortable, so I ordered XL which claims size up to 42" waist. There is no difference between L and XL; they are exactly the same size measured. They are both maximum 38" waist size, tight. Too much invested, I cannot trust this company now and of course cannot return washed clothing. Disappointing.

See 1 answered question