Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 24, 2012
With the wintertime coming up, I have begun to prepare for the coming months. I realized I am in need of a new long sleeve shirt to wear under clothing for layered purposes as my old shirt has several holes in them. I have decided to give Calvin Klein a chance to prove that their brand is worth the premium dollars they cost.

The under shirt arrived and is exactly what I need. The quality of the fabric is premium. It is not bulky and will help me layer my clothing for the winter months perfectly. It is form fitting and so it shows off my chest and arms that I have been working on these past few months on the P90x program. My wife really "appreciates" this last part a lot.

A recommended shirt. Great for layering clothing or wearing around the house on a lazy Sunday. Best bet is to watch for sales before picking up this shirt.
on February 22, 2014
I have 4 of these now (3 white and one black) and they are the most comfortable, well made long sleeve tees I have ever worn. Calvin Klein hit a grand slam with this item. These are the 100% cotton ones not the stretch polyester night shirts. Highly recommended. (Hard to find though).
on February 12, 2013
I train with weights regularly and don't have an "average" build... therefore, a lot of clothes don't fit me too well. With shirts, if they fit in the shoulders, it usually means a very billowy waist. Not true with this Calvin Klein top--it is totally form-fitting, but allows freedom of movement. It is great for wearing under a sport shirt or sweater during cold weather!
on October 5, 2015
If you have a fit body and want to show it off, then this shirt will do it. Perhaps a bit too much flatter. I use it under a sports jacket in more formal events, and without jacket in informal. My wife loves it on me.
on April 5, 2015
This is a very versatile piece in my wardrobe. I am a woman who uses it to layer or to dress it up. I got one size larger & after the first wash, as expected with 100% cotton, it shrank to nicely skim my figure. I would not be without it.
on January 21, 2015
The only reason I didn't give this product a one and return the white shirt is that I had already planned on purchasing a white if the black fit well. It turns out that it did fit well and does feel comfortable, but I still find it annoying and unprofessional that they sent me the wrong color. The material is thin though and may possibly not last very long. Mostly satisfied. Hopefully when I order black again it'll actually come in black.
on May 13, 2014
This is a textured fabric. It has these little seam lines running vertically. It's not a plain shirt, and I don't think it's the one in the image. It's still nice though. Not sure the purpose of such a large tag in the neck, either. I will not buy another one.
on February 27, 2015
Purchased this shirt for my husband, after he misplaced the original one we purchased in October. He loves this shirt, and I love it more. Flattering under a sports jacket, or just worn with jeans.
on May 15, 2015
It's pretty much what I'm looking for. Unfortunately the one I had before had a deeper U-neck. This one's a crew neck that you can see above the neckline of a shirt.
on February 8, 2015
Fits well, skin tight but still flexible (although just a little bit see-through). Currently using it as my long-sleeve pajama top because it's that comfortable.