5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive fashionable jacket
Published 23 months ago by Max12

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - or not
Very warm and comfortable. Very affordable too, bought it during sale. The size S fits me, I am 5' 4" and slim.

Published on January 15, 2013 by Johnny Ruiz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive fashionable jacket, February 17, 2013
Max12 (OH United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this jacket in size L (black) for my husband to use as a dressier jacket. He is 5 ft 10 and approx. 188 lbs and it fits him perfectly. The jacket looks exactly as pictured and is very attractive and of high quality construction. Jacket is slimming and can be worn with jeans or dressier slacks. There is a liner inside, but it is not bulky and about medium weight. You won't look like a puffy Michelin man!

This jacket would be warm enough for chilly nights in the winter down South, but more fashionable than warm if you need a heavy duty jacket for weather under 25 degrees. Perfect for pre-winter or post winter transition jacket in colder climates.

UPDATE: as of 11/18/13, jacket has held up to months of wear and many washings (cold water, delicate cycle, no agitator) and still looks like new and retained its color.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - or not, January 15, 2013
Johnny Ruiz (Matawan, NJ USA) - See all my reviews

Update: after a month of light use, zipper went crazy, it opens from bottom to top.. it started to show ripping from the bottom of the zipper too.. well I will just use the buttons and the inside zipper.. but very disappointed.. I have jackets that I use daily during winters and they lasted me 4 years.. and this looks like for 1 season only.

5.0 out of 5 stars SLICK, February 20, 2013
Solid price for such a nice coat.

This was the first name brand (Spare Carhartt) coat I have purchased.
I was very impressed with the quality and warmth it offers.

I am 6'5" and needed a LONG coat. Went with the XL, with no regrets.

Good materials, plenty of pockets, and great appearance.

So far, So good.

5.0 out of 5 stars the size is too big., November 15, 2012
it is a perfect jacket, but the size is too big for me. I thought XL for 180 was good, but the waist is too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., February 27, 2013
Excellent product. The photos should be clear to see has the inside lining winter. meets expectations. Gracias. Precio adecuado para la temporada.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent, February 15, 2013
A little bulkier than I thought. Nice details especially the zippered pockets. Got it for $88. Free shipping/no tax. Hope it lasts awhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars good jacket, January 17, 2013
I lovet it ,it is a perfect jacket. And it is very warm and comfortable.The best fits me jacket from CK especially the sleeves

4.0 out of 5 stars nice finish but the size, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Poly Bonded Jacket (Apparel)
Excellent quality Delivery fast but careful size bigger than expected I asked Size M and was slightly bigger but not too bad
I am 175 cm tall and weigh kg 82 and is a great little but I still give him a high degree and has a pocket for mobile and pocket for iPhone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible quality, great fit, January 6, 2013
Lining is luxurious and soft. Wish I could wear it inside out because it looks so good. The exterior is fantastic - the hood sits unlike any other on the back of the shoulders due to the coat's unique cut. I'm slender - 5'10" 155, and the coat is form fitting. Great for a young professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coat I own, November 18, 2013
I wear this in the winter with just a t-shirt on when walking my dogs. It's really nice looking and very warm. Great quality. I have been caught in the rain and snow with this and was bone dry when I got home.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›