5.0 out of 5 stars Best T shirt
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, little too loose
I wear medium size shirts and these are just a little to big. The shirt is very long which I don't like, it's almost like a night shirt, not an undershirt. Too much material to get bunched up if tucking it into pants. Overall just too loose. The material however is great and very comfortable. The sizing is just off for me.
Published 21 months ago by Sully

5.0 out of 5 stars Best T shirt, March 14, 2013
I bought one of these from a brick and mortar store a year or two ago. Among all the various black t-shirts in my drawer, I always chose this one because of its softness, conforming fit, and generous length. I ordered a two-pack on Amazon to make sure it was the same, then ordered more. I never use my others and probably need to throw them out. The fabric is thin, and some reviews feel this is a negative, but to me this is an advantage due to the comfort, and the fabric is still of great quality and durability. I cannot tell the difference between the T shirt that is over a year old and the 4 new ones I just bought, despite many many washings. It provides greater warmth in winter due to its conforming fit and prevention of drafts near the skin, and is cool in summer when worn alone. It is rare for me to give 5 stars, but this shirt exceeds expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best undershirts ever, January 1, 2012
Worth every penny. My husband will only wear these. The collar never looses its shape. They are light weight and comfortable and fit so nicely under dress shirts. Especially good if you leave your top button undone. They last a long time too! We usually buy 2 packs for a total of 4 shirts and he wears them for about 18 months before they start to look ratty. But, he still wears them under his other shirts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, little too loose, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's 2 Pack Cotton Stretch Crew Tee (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fabric.Very good looking, June 17, 2011
Excellent Tees. 2-3 months after purchase and wear and laundry - perfect (what I can't say about Boss Tees I bought at the same time).

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the old ones..., January 15, 2013
These are undershirts, not fitted t-shirts. They stretch and form and are very comfortable but the fabric isn't going to drape nicely like with Calvin Klein fitted t-shirts because its stretchier and thinner. However, they make wonderfully comfortable undershirts and sleepwear. I have washed mine many times and while the fabric doesn't hold up as well as some Calvin Klein shirts I've owned, they have done better than many other t-shirts I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, March 26, 2013
Been searching for a replacement to my Champion t-shirts that were discontinued a couple years ago. These are form fitting, but not tight or compression. The Champion shirts and these are 95% cotton and 5% spandex, I guess that is the secret formula as anything less or more got thrown out. Ordered 6 pair thus far, need more to thin out my old t-shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, December 14, 2011
FW Mom (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
I got these for my husband who is very particular about his undershirts - he likes the shirts to fit just perfectly so the undershirts' sleeves don't stick out of his polo shirts. These are extremely soft and fit perfectly on the arms. He has 4 of these shirts. To my husband, who is usually pretty frugal, it was worth the extra money!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, great shipping, February 19, 2012
These shirts are great... I just bought 4 more of them. The hold up well, feel great & look great. I wear one every day under my other shirts. And the shipping was lightning fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best T Shirts I've found, December 10, 2013
I love these shirts. They fit perfectly. Can be worn under tight fitting shirts. Enough length to stay tucked. Soft cotton with a little stretch. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these t-shirts, November 18, 2013
Jason W (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
The shirts are long enough to stay tucked in, fit closely, which is nice for an undershirt, and wear extremely well. I just purchased 4 more.