Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Gareth 2 Patent Tuxedo Oxford
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 29, 2012
I had my concerns about ordering them online, and I read the reviews to determine if I shoud order a half-size big or small. Well, I ordered a half size larger than I normally wear, and they fit perfectly. And they are stylish as h*ll! I wear them with my tuxedo, and I have even worn them with my formal Air Force Mess Dress uniform. They have the perfect style that is classic and timeless. They will certainly serve me for years.
on April 7, 2009
I normally wear an 8-D shoe and have for many years. Since the manufactures have gone to the narrow-medium-wide sizing I have found that a medium is similar to the 'D'. Not so with these shoes. My feet were VERY uncomfortable due to the width. This is a good looking shoe but would rec. buying one size wider! Remember Patent leather does NOT stretch!!
on December 15, 2013
The shoes were too big so I asked for an exchange. Amazon.com quickly accommodated my request and I now have a size 12. I am sure they will do just fine. A Christmas Present. Will let you know after Christmas what my son thinks about them.
Thanks Amazon.com Great to do business with. 5 stars for customer support.
Alex G.
on November 5, 2015
Shoes are a perfect fit! But the comments from other buyers are absolutely right tho, the nails stick out a little at the bottom of the shoe - potentially scuffing floorboards.. I'm gonna take a hammer to em.
review image review image
on October 4, 2015
Do not buy this product. I read another person's review that sharp metal nails were protruding from the bottom of the heels, but I bought the shoes anyway. I needed formal shoes for my tuxedo for my wedding. When these shoes arrived, the style was much "longer" than I expected (a really exaggerated length to the pointy toes), and the online pictures don't really show this. Plus, that other reviewer was absolutely correct about the nails. Each shoe had eight sharp nails protruding from the underside of the heels. They would have scratched up a wood floor or dance floor terribly. I cannot believe someone with Calvin Klein allowed this shoddy manufacturing on a product with their name on it!
on March 27, 2014
Probably what everyone is most concerned with is with the fit of the shoe. I am normally between 10 and 10.5, so based on previous reviews and experience I ordered 10. It fit perfectly.

I am concerned that they get shoe wrinkles easily, but haven't used them yet, so there is no way to know for certain.

They are kind of smelly too (strong smell probably due to chemical treatment on the leather), so try keeping them in open areas a couple of days before using them for the first time.
on April 16, 2013
I bought my usual size and these shoes were a good 3 inches past my toes. I know that some of that space is for style reasons, but the shoe was already getting too narrow in the toe box. If I got a smaller size, there's no way my slightly wide feet would fit in there. Unfortunately I had to return them. They were very nice looking shoes, just not shoes that fit me. The search for tuxedo shoes continues!
on February 4, 2014
Sharp looking shoes for my tuxedo and at a decent price. Good quality. Should last a long time since I don't attend that many black tie events each year. Shoes fitted as expected for me. I would recommend this.
on February 28, 2014
Given earlier reviews I was hesitant to buy these nicely priced patent shoes. I can say that they fit perfectly (9M) and the finish is better than expected . Great Euro styling will compliment any formal black tie outfit.
on July 28, 2013
I usually wear 8.5 D, thus that is what I boughtm and turnout fitting as good and possible. This pair of shoes look terrific, clasic and stylish. The shine is amazing, high quality and confort. Definetly wearing them for my wedding.