Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 16, 2013
I am always a little skeptical when purchasing items like this sight unseen, but I couldn't be any happier with this wallet. It looks and feels very well made, has plenty of space for all of my cards and is still quite slim. I'm replacing a trifold that was about 2 inches thick when full, this is a fraction of that. It was a little tight when I first loaded it up, but as the leather starts to break in, the cards slide in and out really easy. We'll see how it holds up with time, but it seems like it will do just fine.
on June 21, 2014
My older wallet was worn out so I was looking for a new one.
Also, I got some new credit cards so I needed more space.
This is perfect.
You can put 8 cards in it!
I put 30 $1 bills to test it, and you can close the wallet with no problem (That was with 8 cards inside).
It's got nice texture and it is Calvin Klein!
Definitely worth the money; It's cheap and very functional.
on February 25, 2015
This wallet looks better on the photo. Leather is kind of flimsy and of poor quality (I even question if it's real leather), and the brown color is not as great. I buy CK products for few years now, and this product just does't meet the expectations of good quality one would expect from the CK brand.
on February 8, 2013
I saw the picture and I liked it but it is low quality wallet.
it looks like 10 $ wallet
low quality leather
Scratch on keychain
I'm disappointed
I do not recommend you buy this wallet0
Im very very VERY disappointed
on December 11, 2013
It's good wallet but the problem in the description it was written the one size as 4" by 3" which was not correct. It was 4.5" by 3.5" ... I wonder why that mistake was there ...
on February 21, 2015
Ordered 2 of these wallets for husband and son. I also ordered 2 of a smaller wallet because they both requested a small thin leather wallet. They both chose this wallet out of the two choices, even though they did like the smaller one, this one measures 3 1/2 inches by 4 1/2 inches and is 1/2 inch thick. They both say it's the perfect size.
on January 13, 2016
I mostly like this wallet, but it does NOT feel like leather, it doesn't smell like leather either. I really think it's fake leather. I'm also concerned it's going to stretch and stuff like cards are going to fall out of it.

Side note: I spilled a tiny drop of alcohol on this wallet and the color immediately rub off, I can make fix it with shoe polish. Maybe leather does this, but i tend to think not.
on January 20, 2016
A nice looking wallet but a little bulky. I had to cut off the middle part to make it lighter for me. The Calvin Klein inscription on the outside was slightly bent and made me question it's authenticity. I like it anyhow and the key-holder is perfect.
on July 18, 2016
It's an ok wallet. Obviously not leather, but it works well. I expected it to be made of a slightly better material, but for the most part it has held up to daily use by my husband. I would gift this to a younger person (my 17 year old brother loved it), but my husband is very rough on wallets and the corners are starting to show it.
on March 15, 2015
My husband's Quiksilver wallet was discolored, dingy, and falling a part and it was only a year old. He didn't think he needed a new wallet, but I knew it was time for a replacement. This wallet is perfect. There are a lot of credit card slots and the leather is really nice. It's also a good size and fits in just about any pants pocket.