5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
These boxers really lived up to my expectations. I'm tall and always look for boxers that are extra long. The relaxed fit gave me the length I wanted and great all around comfort. They also seem to be well constructed, so they should wear very well. If you like boxers, thes are a must try!
Published on February 5, 2009 by John

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable boxers
I thought this was the same Relaxed fit matrix boxers that used to be at Macys, but the fabric is thick and completely different, not the soft cotton that Macys used to carry. I would not recommend this.
Published 18 months ago by Andrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 5, 2009
John "trnsamdude" (central California) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, comfortable, and has a button on the opening., November 3, 2013
This has an elastic band behind the waistband part that isn't covered by the fabric. It is covered in an elastic fabric of some kind, so its pretty comfortable. Its nice in that it isn't hidden within the band, so it doesn't get bunched up or something after fifty washes. The fabric of the boxers has some weight to it, its not cheap or flimsy or light. It isn't super heavy like flannel, so my husband appreciates it beneath pants and all that. These also have a button, in case it doesn't show it on the photo and you were wondering. My husband is average height (not tall nor short), so these fit about to mid thigh. They are short shorts, and they aren't to his knees, so they are pretty good on that front. Other than the price (almost $20 for a single pair of boxers??), there isn't much to complain about. I suppose you get what you pay for. We will probably be buying these again in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Boxer .... a must have in essential clothing., December 10, 2009
Good fit, comfortable, good elastic waistband that retains its elasticity after being washed. Need I say more?

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable quality, October 25, 2009
Zedster (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I'm picky about underwear. I like them to be comfortable, roomy enough to not feel constricted, but not so much room as to bunch up under your outer garments, and have a soft, natural texture. These underwear meet all of my above requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size not true; otherwise, okay, August 6, 2013
The fabric is okay, a crinkly material and a departure from the flat cotton broadcloth (I think that's what it's called) or the soft knits usually seen in men's underwear; and the fit is somewhat loose, but that's okay too. The waistband does not roll down, which is something really irritating in underwear, and that is pleasing in this pair. However, I had to order twice. First time, since my waist is 34, I ordered Medium/32-34. Much too large. On reorder, I got Small/28-30. Good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable boxers, June 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be cut above the average boxer but..., July 29, 2014
Randy (Los Angels, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Its surprisingly become difficult to find quality, affordable boxers. I use to be able to go to Kohls and pick up Sonora brand around $10.00 or less and get a high quality pair of boxers that were comfortable and lasted, not anymore, the quality of their offers for boxers is not acceptable regardless of price-very poor. The problem is the same at Penny's and other preciously dependable stores for quality clothing at reasonable prices-a thing of the past? Anyway, these Calvin Klein boxers seem to be a good, however, pricey boxer, They are not as good as the Polo brand that I can get at outlets for $1.00 more per pair, they're made of thinner material and the elastic waist band does not appear as durable-time will tell. The outlets are not close to where I reside, so for now at least, it looks like these Calvin's may become my main stay-hopefully they hold up well over time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too baggy, July 16, 2014
I have had bad luck with boxers being designed such that they ride up my legs (even brand new). These boxers do the same but in a way I have never seen done before. The legs are so darn baggy that they actually bunch up around my butt on the back of my leg. The waist fits fine so I'm assuming I did not order to large of a size (got the medium and I'm a size 33 waist). Won't buy again. Only reason I didn't give them 1 star is because they seem to work if I am wearing baggy shorts (no pants). The search for a great boxer continues...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
ok

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL GOOD, June 22, 2014
All good, I have a hard time with boxers,my best boxers came from LL BEAN wore them for many years Beans has stpoed ofering them about a year ago,these Matrex CK fit as well I hope they last as long

Calvin Klein Men's Matrix Boxer - Relaxed Fit