5.0 out of 5 stars No Quality Control
I purchased these Boxers from different vendors off Amazon.
The ones made in Thailand are thin, cheap junk and I question if they have any cotton.
While the same ones made in Sri Lanka are soft, Ultrasuede like and feel great.
So it depends on what country manufactured the Boxer shorts.
That indicates to me that you will be very happy or unhappy...
Published 4 months ago by A. Kalman

1.0 out of 5 stars new, cheaper, uncomfortable design
I purchased these because I had owned a pair of the exact same SKU before. However, these are a new design that has a seam in the rear and makes them very uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I did not return them, thinking I could make do. I think they will become rags now.... life is too short for uncomfortable underwear.
Published on March 22, 2009 by Wade

1.0 out of 5 stars new, cheaper, uncomfortable design, March 22, 2009
Wade "awtanev2" (Wilmington, Germany) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Matrix Boxer (Apparel)
I've owned Calvin boxers since way back and they used to offer actual waist sizes. Now they expect 4 sizes to fit all people. Since I'm a 31 waist, the small is just a tad small and the M are way to big. This style does not fit well as they've decided that 'trim' just means tight fitting boxers. I would challenge Calvin to compare these to their old style and ask the designer what they were thinking when they didn't take into account what they used to do to make a comfortable boxer. Really, that's all they need to do, can it be that hard?

And don't assume the traditional fit are any better. I ordered a pair of those and the small had so much fabric that they can not be worn under dress pants.

These may work for you but I'd only buy one pair first to check them out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Feel like paper..., January 1, 2010
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Matrix Boxer (Apparel)
Purchased these 9 months ago... when I received them, the fabric was stiff and very 'imitation' feeling, but I figured they would soften up after several wearings and washings. Nope! Still feel stiff, much like wearing a stiff paper product. Fit is fine and I assume they will wear well, but since they are seldom worn, I don't think I'll be able to report on that. CK has obviously outsourced the manufacture of these and no one at the corporation has ever worn them! Wish they would... and that they would be required to wear them every day for the rest of their employment as penance!

2.0 out of 5 stars Blah, April 24, 2013
These fit snug and felt cheap. I expect better from Calvin Klein. I trashed them after a few wears. This was unusual I thought

3.0 out of 5 stars Cost., March 18, 2014
William H Stannard (Redwood City, CA United States) - See all my reviews
To be honest, I was expecting a package of five pairs.
For about the same price, I was able to find identical shorts (package of five).
and you cannot tell the difference. Thumbs down !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, March 11, 2008
J. Turner (maryland, usa) - See all my reviews
husband says they're comfortable. nicer material and fit than Hanes, but i'm not sure they're worth the extra $. they come out of the dryer wrinkled and bunched so i have to use fabric relaxer to straighten them. i've bought CK boxers before in discount dept store that were way less expensive and did not have this issue (fit well too), but they are no longer available there! maybe they were imposters?! if so, i'd like to see them around again.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Quality Control, October 17, 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Matrix Boxer (Apparel)
I purchased these Boxers from different vendors off Amazon.
While the same ones made in Sri Lanka are soft, Ultrasuede like and feel great.
So it depends on what country manufactured the Boxer shorts.
That indicates to me that you will be very happy or unhappy
depending on country of origin. Calvin Klein has no Quality Control
of the cotton material that is used to make their underwear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased this item as a substitute for the discontinued U-1500 ..., September 8, 2014
Purchased this item as a substitute for the discontinued U-1500. The old boxers used to come in so many different fabrics and designs but are no longer available. The U-1513 and U-1718 are a decent substitute. The old U-1500 had a double-layer fly panel with hidden button. The newer models U-1513 and U-1718 have a single-layer fly with exposed button. While the U-1513 is easier to fold, it doesn't give as much as the old U-1500 (less roomy), hence the "slim" fit. I wish they offered more woven fabric patterns.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think that's a good thing for me, January 7, 2015
Husband felt slightly...uhm...*restricted* in them. I think that's a good thing for me, but for review purposes, you might want to get the item slightly bigger than you usually purchase. If you're tall (6' and above), these boxers won't go as far down as they appear in the pic and will appear more like tighty-whities. Gosh, this is a hard thing to review and still be sensitive/polite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never get boxers at a department store again, September 11, 2014
It's odd that finding something as simple as boxers can be such a challenge at most department stores, but it is.

The displays are always a mess, the selection changes radically from one month to the next, and just when you find something you like, it's no longer stocked.

No so with the selection at Amazon.

PLus I never have to leave home.

Calvin Klein Men's Matrix Boxer