5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing coat
I just wanted to say that I am very happy with this coat. It fitx perfectly and it is very warm. I am also told it makes me look hip hehehe.

Great Jacket all around
Published 9 months ago by Paul Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
This was like a xxl. I ordered large, and was swimming. I am 6'2" 235. I wish they offered a M, as I love the style of this jacket.
Published 8 months ago by Jason Partridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing coat, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Melton with Zip Out Hoody (Apparel)

Great Jacket all around

4.0 out of 5 stars Melton Hoody a Nice Jacket, January 21, 2014
I have enjoyed wearing this warm, stylish jacket that is soft to the touch. Zippers are solid and front pockets have 2 domes on either side for closure. I do like the two slit pockets on the sides for when I forget my gloves.
Very good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, January 15, 2014
Similar to other reviews, I found these jackets to run large. I'm ~6' 32" waist and the small fits very well, though it is kind of tight around the waist. It's not a problem when the jacket is unzipped.

It looks great even with the hoody. It just zips out like the product description.

Super warm too. Very comfortable and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend you to buy it if you are thinking about a warm, classic coat., January 14, 2014
Elegant and smart coat. Very good fitting. Also, quite warm. The hood is detachable, which is a big plus. Makes me feel like I bought two coats.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, but stylish and warm, December 16, 2013
First off, the only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because I couldn't find a size that fit me quite right. I'm 5'4" but I have somewhat large shoulders and arms. I normally wear a large shirt size, but the large of this jacket was way, way too big for me. The small size assumes you have sticks for arms. The medium is comfortable, but the sleeves are about 2" too long and the jacket doesn't stop until my upper thigh. Of course, it's not like Calvin Klein is obligated to have a specific jacket in a size that fits me perfectly, but I do think that their jackets seem to vary more than usual from size to size, making a good fit harder to get. Nonetheless, if I really want to I can get it tailored and I would be golden.

The quality of the jacket is absolutely superb. The zipper glides like butter up and down, and the material of the jacket and bib feels very substantial and soft. I had been looking at Kohl's for a wool jacket, and you can really tell the difference in quality between this jacket and ones by Apt. 9 or other random brands that I seem to only see at Kohl's. I should mention that while you can't see it in the photos, there is a white Calvin Klein logo patch on the end of the left arm sleeve. If you don't like it, I'm sure you could easily remove it (it's just a strip of white rectangular fabric stitched on a two places), but it's not overly pretentious to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, February 24, 2014
First off I want to say this is a great coat. I purchased this a week ago and love it. I first ordered an extra large based off the sizing scale, but that was too big, so I returned that one, and it was very easy to return. I then purchased a large and it fits just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, February 14, 2014
Jason Partridge (FORT EUSTIS, VA, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars size, February 14, 2014
I wear a large shirt but a medium in this. Highly recommend sizing down.

Really good jacket that can be worn with lots of things. Very warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value!, January 18, 2014
given to my son as a gift. He likes the jacket very much! He felt the arms were a bit restrictive for driving purposes. Overall we were very happy with the quality. The zip out hoodie is a great option when you need a dressier coat. This coat runs large. He usually wears a large but it was huge so we exchanged it for a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply comfortable, January 13, 2014
To keep this short and sweet, this coat was more than I expected. Very warm in 30 degree weather. Yup.

Calvin Klein Men's Melton with Zip Out Hoody