5.0 out of 5 stars The Rolls Royce
Published on April 10, 2010 by J. Thomson

3.0 out of 5 stars great fit, not that good quality
fits perfectly, but the quality of the label with the X and the one in the back is not good, after 1 day of use it started to wear out... nothing compared with the other model (steel micro low rise)
Published 9 months ago by Juan

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rolls Royce, April 10, 2010
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's X Micro Low Rise Trunk (Apparel)
I bought these after recently switching from boxers to trunks. I have to say that these are by far the best pair of trunks or underwear that anyone could buy. The fabric is extremely soft. They fit very closely to body, but they don;t feel tight. While you have these on, you don't notice them. I bought 1 pair, tried them on and wore them a few hours and order 3 more. I would recommend these to anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pair of Trunks, August 26, 2011
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's X Micro Low Rise Trunk (Apparel)
At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like these for what the price is. There a bit more expensive then most underwear you can buy. I assure you though, there totally worth it. The material is the selling point. These trunks are so soft and snug. I recommend these, if your willing to pay a bit more than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've ordered quite a few of these., December 10, 2013
Strange to review underwear, but what the heck. There comes a time in a man's life, usually once every 7 years or so, when it is finally time to give up on the worn out elastic and holes in your boxers. Time to get new unders, dude. Seems my last Calvin Kleins lasted quite some time, so went with these.

It is a snug, supported fit, which I enjoy. Material is nice, and so far they have stood up to repeated washings. I'll order a few more, I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and comfort, November 8, 2011
These are the BEST underwear I've ever owned. After lots of research I decided after the reviews to try these. My quads are larger so need something that's not too long plus the material is breathable better than cotton so makes for better comfort. I'm VERY pleased and will be buying some more.

Regards,
Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars great fit, not that good quality, November 22, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars too tight, August 21, 2011
Haoxuan Wang (Pasadena, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
It is too tight for me... My waist size is 32. So I bought a M size. However, it is too tight for me. That might be this product's feature, but it is not comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Form, May 9, 2011
These are great underwear, the are form over function, they give you the "up front" look every man wants when he is wearing underwear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit - Band & Thighs, July 10, 2014
Perfect size. Adjusts on larger than normal thighs. Material is durable and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great and fits great, July 4, 2014
this is a really nice one ... fits well and looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and Comfy, June 7, 2014
Very comfy, almost a moisture wicking fabric. Very snug to the body, they fit just right. Perfect for under tight jeans and athletic wear.

Rate and Discover Movies