Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Bold Micro Low Rise Trunk
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 4, 2013
switched to microfiber boxers several weeks ago. They feel like an angel is gently cupping your ballsack. never going back. ever
on May 7, 2012
Calvin Klein usually makes good products and this one is no exception. However, one minor quibble, please make your tags easy to remove or with rounded edges. The tags are very uncomfortable and after a few washings become hard and chaffing. It takes 10 minute to carefully remove the tag so that the underwear itself isn't ruined.
on October 7, 2014
Main reason I ordered these is because I didn't have anything in this color at the time that I saw them here on Amazon. Of course I had confidence that they would be a quality item based on the fact that they are Calvin Klein brand.

to be certain, even though these say "Low Rise" trunk, these are low rise for Calvin Klein but not as low as you would get with more youthful brands.
Same thing goes with the way they fit. It's not quite as contoured as a more youthful brand would be such as 2(x)ist or Andrew Christian, rather they have a bit more mature fit to them.
If I'm able to find a way to upload a picture here I will. Sometimes they way they show underwear fitting on the models doesn't hold true when you try them on at home.
Anyhow, they are still good underwear, although bit pricey but you are paying for the name.
The material is very soft and feels nice, and has only the slightest sheen to it, less so than what you see on the Amazon model picture.
If you are a true Calvin Klein fan then I would say go for it, you will probably like these.
If you are tempted just because they look nice in the Amazon picture and because they say "Low Rise" you might be somewhat disappointed with the conservative fit of them
Personally I like them :)
on March 8, 2012
These are extremely comfortable and look great too. They don't ride up like some of the other kinds I have and are very soft. Holds up well throughout the day and keeps things where they need to be without all the restriction.
on August 14, 2015
My go to trunks that I will only wear from now on. Love the fit, its not too high or too low on the waist and it does not sag at all in the butt area like other trunks I've owned after a couple hours of wearing them throughout the day. The price is a little high for each pair but I would honestly say its a quality product. My only gripe is that the tag is very uncomfortable but its an easy fix I just used a seam ripper and I cut out the tags off each of my pairs and now they wear great.
on January 18, 2015
I went on a "time to finally buy new underwear" shopping spear. I bought 12 pairs within this same price range, from a handful of different brands.

My wife and I love this pair the most! Super soft, super sexy, super comfortable (except the tag which you should remove once you get it). Also, they have a little rubber on the inseam of the back side that make them less likely to slip down. So if you have a small butt, these are even more ideal!

Pretty soon I will have a ton of this pair.
on February 29, 2016
Great underwear. First and foremost I got these the same day I ordered them. Kudos on shipping!
The underwear fit and feel great. Not too tight at all. Support is nice yet the material gives you a free feeling. Will definately use ck from now on. Very happy.
on February 20, 2015
I love the feel and fit. My only complaint is that after about 12 washes or so I am noticing some small pilling on the fabric. I only wash them with other underwear and t shirts so Im not sure if its that or the blue jeans I wear them under. For the price I hope they last longer.
on August 24, 2015
Comfortable, but I wasn't knocked out like some reviewers have been. I like the shorter length than boxer briefs, and that is sometimes hard to find in stores. I can't justify the price of the Calvin Kleins, once I found some Adidas dry-fit trunk style briefs, about the same length, for a LOT lower price, and managed to get them on sale at J.C. Penney for less than list price.
on December 1, 2014
I love these. They are super comfy and lets just say the wife L.O.V.E.S. them. Nothing more to say.

Update: These are still, by far, my favorite. However they are a tad bit expensive. If they would lower the price I would by a ton. $40 bucks for two pairs is steep. Plus you need up wearing them out quicker (few months) because they are my number one go too but i only ever have a few pair because of the price.