5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tanks
Published on July 11, 2012 by Sairbear88

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrinks a lot!
I bought the medium size and returned them thinking they were too big. However, after I washed the small's, they shrunk too much and now they're too small. Buy the size you normally would and don't make a judgement until you wash them.
Published 22 months ago by Rany

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tanks, July 11, 2012
My husband has been wearing these Calvin Klein tanks forever now and he finally needed new ones. We didn't blink an eye before buying them. Great quality and material, and you can wear them under anything. They are also very long, which is a plus. Just a small note, some people complain that they stretch out a lot...They do, they start out fitted and then stretch somewhat a lot. They don't cling to your body, which is fine if you don't wear uber tight clothing. My husband doesn't mind this, but I know a lot of people do, So keep that in mind if you are looking for a very fitted tank. They don't shrink much when you dry them and they last forever!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sleeveless tanks - hard to find!, March 8, 2006
S. Rajan (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This sleeveless tank from CK is one of the best I've tried - its soft cotton, stretches to fit well and is comfortable in cold and warm seasons. The stretching quality compensates for the slight shrinkage that happens upon first wash. Only downside I see is durability- these tanks either lose stretch quality or shape after about a year or two of washing. But who said that underwear must last for ever? If you know of a better tank I would be happy to hear about it. Good tanks are hard to find just like good jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and good fit., March 10, 2007
Dave P. (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
These tank tops are very good in quality. They are soft with very minimum shrinking, if at all. They do not fit very tight but they are not baggy either like many others where you might have to buy a size smaller. Very comfortable to wear. I plan to purchase some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6' 2" 195lbs = Medium!, January 29, 2014
I am 6' 2" and 195. I wear a 42 long and have a 34-36 waist. (depends on the brand.) I ordered the Medium size and they fit perfect. I used to be a large in everything, but now I am finding that large is way too big. If you are close to my size, order the Medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with CK, June 26, 2013
Can't go wrong with CK! I buy their black undershirts for work as well. Their factories must employ the best kids available!

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrinks a lot!, February 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product, April 21, 2010
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's 3 Pack Basic Tank Top (Apparel)
I've worn CK tanks almost every work day for over four years. They are the most comfortable for me and because I am tall (6'2) the length is perfect, especially under a dress shirt, tucked in they stay in place all day. It appears they have lengthened the design slightly, compared to ones I was given for Christmas in 2008. I will order more for certain.

3.0 out of 5 stars High quality but hanes is fine, April 28, 2014
The cotton used on these A's is very high quality and will remain supple after numerous washes. The fit is good but I find these to be too long. If you like to wear shirts untucked, these will likely hang below whatever outer shirt you wear. The Hanes on the other hand hide perfectly underneath whatever I choose to wear. I've tried to shrink the Calvin's and they won't budge! Hot washes followed by hot dryer...nothing. Definitely speaks to the quality of the cotton but I think I'll save a few bucks and stick to Hanes in the future. For the high price tag, I just don't feel that these are worth it given the concessions.

Pros:
-Very high quality cotton
-No shrinking

Cons:
-Too long
-Expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOFT, shrinks a little, but not too badly, February 23, 2014
Ace (East Coast) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Especially if you wash in warm water and dry in a warm dryer. When I first bought these they were made from Egyptian Cotton-- PURE HEAVEN -- now, no more, but still VERY comfortable,

My skin gets very itchy and some of my Other Brand undershirts have been pure agony -- but these Calvin Klein undershirts do NOT itch at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and does not shrink like others, July 10, 2014
Absolutely great fit! Purchased Mossimo shirts from Target as well which shrunk horribly so had to throw out immediately. Plan to ONLY repurchase CK in the future. Thanks for a great fitting shirt that keeps it's length!

Calvin Klein Men's 3 Pack Basic Tank Top