5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I "never" respond to these evaluations, but I must tell you, this is an EXCELLENT product! (4 more words required).
Published 19 months ago by Dennis Dulyea

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small & pinches armpits
I bought this for my husband who usually wears a small. The small was too tight & pinched his armpits, even though my husband is quite thin and narrow.
Published 12 months ago by Y.B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tee - need a rich wife, November 14, 2012
I bought one hoping that the price would come down. I bought another when it didn't. And then a bought a third. Now I don't want to wear them because then I'll have to wash them and won't be able to wear them for awhile. The egyptian cotton is very comfortable. It's nice not having to fight a tee shirt back into your pants when wearing my dress shirts. Will you guys ever put these on sale?

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, feels great., March 18, 2013
Bought it to go under slim fit dress shirts. It is a true slim fit, unlike many other undershirts out there that make the same claim (e.g. the Jockey brand I bought at the same time). It stays tucked in without being too long. I almost hate to wear it because I only have one, and at $36 a pop, I probably won't have 10 of these in my dresser anytime soon... but I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine quality, form fitting, December 24, 2012
Small size. Form fits chest, showing off abs and pecs. No complaints, except relatively high price for undershirt. Would buy more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, May 7, 2014
I bought this shirt because I trust Calvin Klein to make quality products and because all the other CK stuff I have is wonderful to wear. I think he dropped the ball here. This "Large" t shirt would be perfect for someone who normally wears a medium. I wear a large usually so I would require an XL. Gues what! He doesn't make this in an XL so I now have an expensive T shirt hanging in my closet that I will never wear. This experience fundamentally changed the way I think about Calvin Klein. I now know that he is not foolproof and that he does make mistakes. It's a real shame because I was such a fan. Not so much now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, April 1, 2014
Nice tight fit with no bulk. The perfect undershirt! This shirt is a little more expensive than most but it is worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug but not uncomfortable., March 8, 2014
Great shirt, nice material, not too thin or too snug. Great for under a dress shirt, doesn't bunch up around the waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is different from expected but still fits well, January 23, 2014
The shirts are almost form fitting/compression undershirts. Which is extremely nice given that the shirt does not blouse out under my dress shirts. I have ordered more shirts just specifically for wearing with my suits and dress shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tee,size a little small., January 15, 2014
i like the q uality.just size wise,fits like a large. sorry cant see what i am typing from my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T for a fit man, January 14, 2014
I have found no better fitting T shirt for a fit man, and I have tried several stretch/fitted T's most bunch up or aren't long enough because you bought it a size small in attempts from being too bulky under dress shirts Etc. I am 6'1" 185 I purchased an XL this shirt is long enough, form fitting, and comfortable.

Rate and Discover Movies