Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 12, 2014
Guess I should have looked more closely, these have no pockets. The fabric feels like a windbreaker, like a stiff nylon. Maybe some people like that, but I was looking for.a soft cotton feel. After one washing, still stiff.
on February 14, 2014
I purchased these PJ pants for my husband. He loves PJ pants and did not like these as much as Nautica PJ pants for men. While the woven fabric was light and thin which he prefers, I purchased him XL size and he found them fitted funny in the upper thighs. My husband has althetic legs and his thighs are muscular. These pants appear to be designed more for the "skinny pants" wearing guys. I think most PJ pants are loose in that area and he did not like the "fitted" factor about these. However, it seems typical of Calvin Klein brand to have fitted mens clothing as my husband has found it challenging to fit into them with his althetic frame without the brand looking funny on him. Overall...they were ok, but not his favorite. In his words, "they would likely get worn only if the rest were in the laundry."
on October 9, 2013
Unlike most of the pants of this kind made 100% of cotton, these seem to be a bit tougher than most, while still feeling confortable. Tougher material is important as most of my previous pants became too soft and eventually worn and torn too quickly after a few washing cycles. These ones give me confidence they'll be good for a long time.
on January 7, 2015
I have purchased many articles of clothing from Calvin Klein because of their quality both in materials, wear and fit. These are the first that were definitely too small. I have a 33-34 waist, 32 inseam and these are really too tight to be comfortable. Sorry CK, these don't match the size on every other pair I've purchased from you.

The material is really nice, though, it's just the size was not correct. It may have been incorrectly sized at the factory, or now their quality control is going down hill much like other manufacturers these days, (Levis, Wranglers, Dockers....etc.).

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt since this is the only piece of clothing from CK that wasn't the right fit.
on July 25, 2014
My husband loves CK sleep wear for their softness. This was not the case for this pair. He says he likes them fine "only bc he got them for fathers day" but the quality is not worth the cost. I spent half of this for a super soft pair at a department store (sale). Fabric is equivalent to that of an inexpensive pillow cover. Wondering if they are even "real" CK's… hmmmm…...
on July 14, 2014
I biught medium for my father and he didn't want them so I tried them and, despite me being big on top and usually getting a large in things, the medium is comfortable and not tight and very soft. My new favorite evening pants.
on June 6, 2014
Very comfortable, light cotton, well finished. Too long because I am too short.
Recommended for anyone wanting lightweight comfortable indoor pants. The solid navy pair looks much less like pajama bottoms than the striped pair.
on December 20, 2013
These calvin Klein lounge pants are great. They fit very well and the fabric is awesome. Personally I have bought every other major brands, and even though they say they are made from 100% cotton, these calvin klein are superior. Very comfortable too.
on July 12, 2014
Nice lightweight set of PJ bottoms. Some have commented that are a little long but they fit me. I'm tall though--6'3". Normally wear a size 32 waist, 34 inseam for jeans. I'd rather have pants be too long than too short. You can always get them altered.
on December 31, 2013
Too long, otherwise he looks great! I had to hem them but it was easy, looks fine. All in all, very good!

See 1 answered question