5.0 out of 5 stars Update: Not quite worth every penny!
After years of hunting for the perfect underwear for my husband, I've finally hit the jackpot! He absolutely loves these - "the most comfortable ever" to quote him. They are holding up really well so far.

UPDATE: after several washings these have become very loose in the legs and as a result things that you want to stay in start hanging out. Too bad,...
Published on November 3, 2007 by NJ Mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Underwear - I've been doing it wrong.
Growing up as a youngster, I wore the classic Hanes tighty whities. When I got to 7th grade, and had to change for gym class that became socially unacceptable. So, I switched to Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs, and basked in my new found ballsack comfort and locker room swag.

Unknowingly and unfortunately as a creature of habit, I stuck with this make and model of...
Published 16 months ago by James A.

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Boxer Brief, May 17, 2013
I have 15 pair of these Modal Boxer Briefs, and they are the most comfortable under shorts I have ever worn. I do buy the next size smaller in Micro Modal than I would normally in other materials to achieve the best fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a HUGE penis and these boxer briefs accommodate..., May 4, 2013
I'll be blunt; I have an unusually large penis, and these are one of the few pair of undies that I can actually wear. As an added plus, they look quite sexy.

For years, all I've worn are boxers... most every pair of undies I've tried have just been unwearable. Generally, they'd either have so little accommodation for my package that I'd simply "fall out", or the crotch profile provided would tend to gather and present my stuff as though I were hiding a grapefruit in my pants. Either case would be borderline obscene to wear in public.

These CK boxer briefs have a wonderful give to them....the fabric stretches and forms perfectly to your body while never feeling restrictive. I easily hang 7 inches soft, and these boxer briefs allow me to put it down my right pant leg as I always do with boxers. These CK's keep everything nicely in place while moving and provide just a bit more masking effect to the features of my shaft than boxers making them slightly more appropriate.

I purchased the CK modal trunks at the same time and like those, too. I think the trunks look and feel sexier, but are ultimately slightly less practical as they have allowed me to escape at the thighs.

I have been wearing the CK boxer briefs regularly and will buy more as I find them on sale!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, November 25, 2009
John D. Steere (Silver Spring, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Boxer Brief (Apparel)
If you like boxer briefs I recommend giving this one a try. Feels great with just the right support. I don't like briefs that are either too tight or too loose, and this is right in between.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but loosen over time, December 21, 2011
I enjoyed these briefs, they are a decent underwear. However, after 2 motnhs i noticed some slack in the material, and feel it no longer hugs me like it used to. IT occasionally rides up a bit high when seated for long periods of time, and can be uncomfortable when you stand up, requiring a readjustment. But overall, the comfort is good, second only to my other Calvin kleins, which are of different material that i forget right now. They are really good, keep there elasticity. If I do find them i will link in this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Underwear Imaginable!, February 9, 2011
Sometimes you find a product after a long search, and it just works. This underwear is the ultimate in comfort and I know it sounds like I work for them. It's lightweight,silky and fits like a glove. Over several years I've bought about 24 pairs so far! My only complaint is the name- there's no imagination in " micro modal" - the product deserves hyperbole!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 25, 2014
I'm a typical 27 year old guy that works 9-5 and goes out on the weekends, I was tired of those cheap cotton boxers you get in 2 or 3 packs at department stores. So I came to Amazon looking for boxers that to be honest are sexy and these CK briefs are them. I bought my first pair 2 years ago and since then have replaced all of my older boxers with these CK micro modal briefs. I'm 5'10" 185 pounds and the mediums fit perfect.

The only down side is there is no slit in the front for when you're using the urinal. Also I bought a pair in the mink color expecting it to to be a dark grey but it was a very light grey so I just stick to black now. Finally don't pay 26$ wait till the price drops to $17-$19

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, October 21, 2013
These are nice. They run a little larger than most, but I like a little more room. I'm 5'11" tall, 160 lbs. They're stretchy, so I'm sure they would fit a bigger person. OMG I can't believe I'm writing an underwear review. I feel a little funny (not that there's anything wrong with that).

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!!!, May 27, 2014
The only good thing is that the material felt good, also the fit was good. the legs rolled up in no time at all was very disappointed in that. Plus for $20 I would expect something better then this. I'll stay with my Russell's I wish Amazon carried them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best briefs out there, August 21, 2011
Calvin Klein makes the most comfortable boxer brief I have ever worn. The material is soft and feels as if you are wearing nothing. And the briefs have a pouch, which actually seems to enhance a man's "package." Expensive, but well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Material is sheer and soft but provides good support and the waist band does not roll over. Prefer Modal Boxer Brief to CK Steel, October 22, 2014
These boxer briefs are just as described in the listing and are ultra sheer and very comfortable. I highly recommend them. I typically only wear CK boxer briefs and formerly I tried the Steel and I hated them. I loved the CK X Modal Boxer Briefs but they no longer make them. Regarding the Steel, not only did the bands around the leg feel too thick and restrictive but the waist band constantly rolled over and they rised up when I went to a standing position after sitting in my office chair for awhile. These modal briefs are extremely comfortable out of the box. They wash well and the stretchy material is sheer and very smooth and allows for great ventilation. The banding at the legs is not restrictive and it gives just the right amount of compression to the leg area. The seams are very soft and literally unnoticeable when wearing them. They look great and feel great when you wear dress slacks or jeans. The leg seam is not visible when wearing suit pants, khackis or jeans. I highly recommend them. They feel great on, have thin material that feels good against your skin while providing good ventilation. These also do not hike up when going from sit to stand or vice versa. Hopefully these wear well in the long term. Upon the first couple of washings they do not lose their shape and the waist band does not become flimsy. I will update this posting in a couple of months if I still do not give them a 5 star recommendation. For now though I definitely would buy these again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›