5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable undies ever
I hate underwear. So much so that I'd rather wear none than poor undies. I've been looking for ages for a pair of close fitting, lightweight boxers that do not ride up. These are they. From now on, I'm wearing nothing else.

The fabric is incredibly soft, and has a great "drape" to it. And the grey detailing on black looks very subtle and stylish.

The...
Published 22 months ago by Marcus Dyson

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
These boxers are extremely comfortable. Unfortunately after being worn and washed twice, they started to rip and develop holes in the fabric. The overall quality of the boxers is horrible; these were a complete waste of money.
Published on July 15, 2012 by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable undies ever, October 6, 2012

The only thing that could improve these in my eyes is if they were slightly longer in the leg - kind of like Jockey "Midway"s.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 13, 2012
These are the most comfortable boxer briefs I've found. Most boxer briefs have too much spandex for me and are uncomfortable. I don't have this problem with the modal material.

I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 based on the cost (they're very expensive) and the fact that they tend to lose some of their structure and begin to ride up your leg in 5/6 months or so (I wish they held their shape longer since they're so expensive).

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy, January 25, 2012
I finally got these in the mail two days ago. The shippping time was a bit long but other than that, these things are awesome. I am with the other guy they are a bit big. I too purchased the mediums. I normally go with a small but due to the size chart I figured they knew best. The material breaths so well and its hard for the wife to keep her hands off. I will be purchasing more in the very near future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid briefs, January 31, 2014
Solid briefs, comfortable and holds snuggly (I mean snuggly) and is fairly breathable. They also stretch fairly well and remain comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great underwear!, October 12, 2013
Diane Zadorozny (Allen, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Feels super comfortable!
They make it very easy to see what all you have 'down there'.
My wife thinks they are sexy cause they show my 'stuff' in a big way!
I like that they keep my stuff away from my body, almost like not wearing anything.
Excellent value, I highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit is good, Fabric is soft, September 26, 2013
The only reason why it got a 4 instead of a 5 star rating is ... that most likely because the fabric is so nice it does fall apart more quickly then the average boxer brief out there. With the added price of this boxer compared to that of the economy brands it was just a small disappointment.
Of course if that will not bother you in the long run, they are seriously soft and fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable ever., July 8, 2013
These underwear are simply the most comfortable underwear I own, the whole Modal Essentials line. Soft, airy but still feel sturdy enough that you're not going to rip out.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, February 21, 2013
Very comfortable and cooling. not great for cold winter weather. i wash than hang dry to help them last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 15, 2013
Very comfortable underwear, feels likes you are wearing nothing. I am planning to buy more of these. And they are at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy these!!!!!! they are worth it, January 4, 2013
these boxers are nice! its soft and comfortable to wear, they hug your body while not being tight like others and the support on your junk that these briefs give is phenomenal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›