5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. Comfortable
I own 5 pair of these now. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable pajama pants I have ever worn. They feel thin, but they hold up well. There's been a few times I've snagged them on what I thought would rip them instantly...but they have held up.

Find a nice modal shirt and you are in for some comfort.
Published on May 6, 2012 by Lurch

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable but not true to size
These pants feel great but from pair to pair the length of each pant is widely variable. Some are a great length, while another pair of the same style are too short. It's a frustrating situation for such a great (and expensive) product.
Published 22 months ago by Matt in Chicago

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. Comfortable, May 6, 2012

Find a nice modal shirt and you are in for some comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, soft and nice, December 7, 2012
B. Arnason (Los Angeles, USA) - See all my reviews
I think these run "a little" big. I'm 6 ft 180 lbs and was deciding between medium and large, large being my "normal" size, but I went with medium, which fits comfortable but they are a tad bit long.

Very think and comfortable though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable but not true to size, September 7, 2012
Matt in Chicago (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft you'll want to wear them all the time., January 17, 2012
If you like extra soft material, this product, made of 90% modal, is for you. Keep in mind the pants are extra long and rather expensive. However, I would order this product again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 21, 2013
Bill Clark (Lompoc, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
Update:

Over time these seem to have gotten longer everywhere except the gray stripe. the result is that the bottom of the leg now looks like an upside-down carnivorous flower and I now need to roll-up the waist to keep from walking on the legs.

Original review:

I am 6'2" and sized this in accordance with comments--I bought small. Normally that size would be too short,but these are perfect. They do indeed cling to everything--going commando among the general populace would not be polite.

That said, most PJs ride up my leg in bed are are so somewhat uncomfortable, these do not. I would buy more if more color/pattern choices were available.

5.0 out of 5 stars pricy, but great material, February 27, 2013
Bought these for my husband, they are very soft and seem very comfy! I didn't realize they'd be such a thin material, but not a bad thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfortable, July 19, 2013
As expected from Calvin Klein these pjs are more than exceptionally comfortable but are also cool and do not retain heat so that the wearer doesn't become uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, February 10, 2013
These are so comfortable and soft! Great for lounging around the house and to sleep in. I would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, February 7, 2013
I would recommend anyway! Very comfortable and delivered when promised. I am thinking of even getting a second pair.
I am a 36 inch waist and the medium fits well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Item, February 2, 2013
These pants are really nice and very comfortable. I think they'll be best to wear around the house in the summer or warmer seasons since they are so light and thin. Not really good for the cold winter nights. Or maybe to sleep in for those who sleep in something. Just prepare yourself for something light. Their thinness is a big part of why they're so comfortable and drape so nice. Enjoy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›