Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein ck One Men's Micro Low-Rise Trunk
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 27, 2011
I absolutely love these, they offer just enough support. I can't wear boxer briefs as they constantly get stretched out and really bother me. I purchase underwear for the support, these have it. I have purchased three more pair, the price could be better but you have to expect this price from Calvin Klein.
on October 31, 2011
I love these underwear. I wish they weren't so expensive. They fit great and low rise. A little lower rise would have even been better. They also give you great support. I definitely recommend these to anyone. :))
on April 26, 2012
Fit: I can see how some people might say the run a little small. I'm a skinny guy at 5'10" 110 lbs. The problem I generally have with snug fitting underwear is that they tend to be loose around my super skinny thighs. These on the other hand(size small) fit wonderfully snug. I was actually happy to see people say they run a little snug, I knew they would fit me better and I wasn't disappointed.

Comfort: I've been a boxer guy as long as I can remember but a year ago I bought a pack of hanes boxer briefs. I loved them but they stretched out over the day and would end up riding up my thighs. Just last week I decided to try out some designer styles. I bought a pair of the CK Micro Modal Trunks and I like them but they aren't as snug as I'd like. They are still very comfortable though. For me, these low-rise trunks are awesome, though a little expensive. I'm so comfortable in these it's crazy. I plan to buy many more.

Cons: The only thing I don't like is there isn't a fly. I think it's worth it for the level of comfort though, I'll just have to undo my pants at the urinal.
on January 14, 2015
The only type of underwear I've purchased for the past 5 or so years is CK in the various lines. While I've had great success with many, I truly feel as if the CK One Microfiber is the best of the group. The fabric in my opinion is superior to that of the cotton variety due to it's ability to withstand multiple washes over time Just as important is the flexible bands within each leg. Many make the mistake of using a 100% cotton here, which simply stretches to size and then bunches up uncomfortable for the rest of the day. These keep shape, over time, as well as being insanely comfortable and breathable.
on June 5, 2011
These fit really well - snug, but still comfortable. Go TTS on the waist from the size guide.

Material is 91% nylon, 9% elastane. Luxurious and smooth.

Expensive but worth the price.
on December 5, 2011
I discovered these about two years ago when they were called the "White" collection. Then they were discontinued, i was so upset, but i stocked up. Now they are back...these are all about comfort and support. Super thin and light. NOTHING like wearing cotton, much better.
on January 2, 2014
Yes they are a little tight and constricting but they make my bulge look awesome. I usually come home from work drop my pants and show my old lady how awesome my bulge looks in these bad boys even after a hard days work. The way it makes my bulge look I have considered a second career as a male stripper.
on July 23, 2014
I would recommend these - nice fit overall, great material (nylon), no shrinkage after many washes, breathable - quite comfortable.

I love the material. The fit is good. The leg bands do ride up. The leg bands should be taller that would prevent them from riding up so readily. But love the non cotton construction - nylon. No shrinkage noticed after many washes. I like these but love the 2xist versions of no show trunks - non cotton as well. The ck version could be as good or better than 2xist no show trunks (non cotton) with a simple tweak: make the leg bands taller (although the 2xist bands ride up too, but CK's can irritate because they are so slim in design).
on June 20, 2013
Great pair of underwear, the fit was perfect, I have a thirty one inch waist and ordered a size medium. .
on June 29, 2016
These fit as they are suppose to for a medium, my 1 star is because they have a tag on the back and part of that tag even flaps around. Who still puts tags on things these days? I have multiple other products from CK and NONE of them have tags on them at all other then printed on the fabric and I expected these would be the same way! My others are all boxer briefs but I wanted something that sat a little lower on the hips and these do, but not as much as one would expect for being called "low rise" they are more of a "lower then others rise" but only by a little bit. The waistband is much smaller then other versions also, it's only about an inch where my others all have almost 2 inches. I wear a 36" waist in jeans and these mediums fit good and it holds things well in place, but the tag it the deal breaker for me and I will not purchase these again. yes, I can use a razor and get the threads cut enough to get the tag off, but I should not have to do this! And, all the others the waistband tends to roll down so it looks like i'm going to have to give up on CK, they just don't make what i'm looking for.