Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

I'm a casual bike rider, and found that I really don't like wearing the official biking/sliding style shorts that people who ride usually wear. They're just too long, too tight and aren't comfortable. These are the perfect mix between the comfort of a traditional boxer brief and something smooth and light enough to help you with chafing while bike riding. I'm surprised these aren't made by Under Armor, they are that high quality.
on July 13, 2011
The fabric is amazing. I have never felt anything that soft.
The design is really neat, kinda trippy.
I like them. ck one line is my favorite of all my Calvin Klein BBs.

HIGHLY recommended.
on December 30, 2013
If you are a little hesitant on the price, take the dive. I stepped up my game to Jockey boxer briefs a few years ago. I loved the fit, breath ability and durability of them. Calvin Klein is a small step above. This particular fabric doesn't breath as well but I bought more cotton and less synthetic Calvin Klein's also and love them as well. Spoil yourself and get a few pairs. You won't regret it and I'm sure the wife/girlfriend will enjoy it also...
on November 12, 2013
These are the most comfortable briefs ive ever worn in my entire life and I plan on buying many more pairs. I already own three. like this fabric it feels better then cotton and they fit perfectly it's as if they were tailored for my body . thank you Calvin Klein and Amazon for being the best place on the internet to buy anything in the whole world
on October 9, 2013
Love the briefs, the material is very comfortable. They don't ride up when I run in them. Seem very durable. My only problem is these are a little to "nut" hugging... Its very important to leave room for them as the tension can cause guys to have a "lower count". Some briefs over time will stretch with use, at this time I haven't had them long enough so well see...
on June 10, 2013
This boxer brief has fun patterns and this boxer brief has an excellent, soft & silky feel. I'm a CK One Micro lover and this is my fifth pair of CK One Micros. It's a must-buy for people who want to add some fun and creativity through colors and patterns in their drawers or CK One Micro fans.
on December 29, 2013
Fit was excellent and has been consistent after months of washing. They stay in place and are breathable. I couldn't ask for anything else from a pair of boxer briefs except to be a little less expensive.
on September 7, 2012
Calvin Klein makes excellent underwear and theses are my favorites. I have bought several styles and these are built well and very comfortable. I highly recommend these
on February 15, 2014
I'm now hooked on these boxer briefs. I've ordered the different colors and patterns. I love wearing them and they are comfortable all day long. I'd highly recommend them if your looking for quality and style wrapped into one great pair of boxer briefs.
on October 4, 2013
I was lost when they decided to discontinue the 365 line, this is a pretty good substitute but I do miss the functioning fly. The microfiber material doesn't breathe as well as the cotton.