Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 21, 2011
This is a wonderful winter coat that works for work as well as for casual wear. It is very warm, and, while it is a puffy down coat, the tailoring at the waist, the extra length, and the slight slant of the stitching help keep me from looking like the michelin man. It makes having to go out in the snow much less heinous. A medium has plenty of extra room for sweaters (I generally wear a size three or four), but I think a small would have been a bit snug for layering.
on April 28, 2014
This is a very versatile winter coat. I think it fits as expected if you don't wear much under it. However, if you plan to wear any bulky sweaters under it, you may want to order a size up. This coat is warm, but compact. You can stuff it in a large purse or backpack, and it comes with a bag to hold the compressed coat.
on December 28, 2011
This jacket is exactly what I was looking for. I have worn this jacket a handful of times since Christmas. It is very lightweight and the color titanium is beautiful. The color has a slight sheen to it but not too much that it becomes an eye sore. I am between sizes L and XL. I found the XL fits perfectly; especially in the shoulders as I have broad ones. I have room for a light sweater underneath, which is all I normally wear in the winter time (I am a "warm" person). That being said, the jacket is warm enough for me to wear in Alaskan winter. The cut flatters my figure, so I don't look like a Michelin Man in it. Since I travel quite a bit I look forward to taking this jacket when I travel. I can easily take this off and put it in my carry-on when I get to warmer climates. Even though this jacket doesn't have a two-way zipper, I like that it isn't all the way down to the bottom of the jacket but about 5-6 inches shorter. That makes zipping up and down easier. There are buttons in the bottom so that you could button up when it's cold and undo when you get in the car to drive, etc.
on January 4, 2012
After going through 10 down coats in different styles but the same size, I know this runs very small. It's a nice coat, with down channels that are more fashion forward than the marshmallow man look of the usual down styles. Unfortunately the Petite XL was too small across the middle. A slimmer person might not have any problem.
on October 25, 2012
I love this jacket. Great for travel. Very warm. Folds down easily into packing sack. It is now a travel essential for me. Brought is on a seven day seven city trip northeast in winter. Kept me very warm.
on January 12, 2012
This is an elegant take on down jackets/coats. The fit is flattering and slim, and I believe the coat itself is styled to fit close to the body. It's very warm and cozy--much warmer than I expected! I'm more familiar with old school down outerwear that is more marshmallowesque in appearance and feel :-) Don't let the slender silhouette fool you--it's quite warm! The contemporary minimalist look is versatile and easily goes from office to grocery to gala evening cold weather events. It also is cut more generously than other Calvin Klein coats I've tried on. I usually wear extra large, and large fits me just fine. Other styles I tried on by the same designer seem to run smaller. I was quite impressed with the craftsmanship and details as well. The seams inside the coat actually have ribbon sewn over them to reinforce them. There are also pockets inside for valuables such as cell phones or iPods; a nice surprise. This coat will last many seasons due to its classic styling and sturdy construction. Save the bells and whistles for the scarves and other accessories you can get to suit your mood or the occasion! The elegance and quality of this coat make it a must have!
on December 27, 2011
I bought an xs for my wife who is 5'2" but it looked too long and a bit broad at the shoulders. Nice coat.
on March 11, 2012
This jacket is amazing! It is warm, lightweight and versatile. It can be dressed up or down. The fit is tapered, so it flatters the body. Another great feature of this jacket is that it folds up into small pouch for traveling. I receive so many compliments on this jacket. It was pricey, but it was well worth the price.

See 1 answered question