4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality socks, but you only get 2 pair
These are exactly what I have been looking for: no-show socks that ACTUALLY don't show.

I've bought several other types of no-show socks before, and almost all of them still come up above my ankle so they are clearly visible while wearing shoes.

Published 6 months ago by Joel A. Glovier

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay
Published 1 month ago by Slabba

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality socks, but you only get 2 pair, May 15, 2014

These Calvin Klein joints are hella cozy, don't actually show at all when wearing my shoes, and they don't slip down because of the little gel strips on the inside of the socks.

Only downside is you only get two pair in the package. The listing doesn't tell you anywhere how many pair come with your order for $15, which would at least be helpful in deciding to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Go Wrong With Calvin Klein, May 31, 2014
There are cheaper no show socks through Amazon, but I decided to go with the designer socks. Worth every penny! The socks fit securely and do not reveal any sock when wearing low-cut shoes (boat shoes, etc.), I've even worn them with my jeans:)

4.0 out of 5 stars a no show sock that stays in place, June 26, 2014
Fits as expected and does not roll down in your shoe when walking as other no show socks. I'm getting ready to buy a couple more pairs of the cool no show. They are pricey but worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, October 16, 2014
Too thin for my liking, but maybe that's how many of these are. I've been using Vans' brand and they are quite a bit thicker but not too thick. I like that better as opposed to a nylon-thin hosiery feel. They also seemed too low. Not sure if they would slip or fall off as I simply returned them without wearing in search of a sock better for me. Given their thinness, really no "performance" or "cushion" about them in my opinion so perhaps product name is a bit misleading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had these for a month and I'm very satisfied. Fit great on my size 9, July 13, 2014
Dr. Wanda Alderman-Swain (Takoma Park, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Had these for a month and I'm very satisfied. Fit great on my size 9.5 feet, not exposed at all except for one pair of shoes with a particularly low side heel and just barely in that case, and they never bunch up or roll or slip. They're pretty comfortable and the only reason I don't give them 5 stars is because they're a tiny bit snugger than I'd ideally prefer but that's really not a big deal so I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
alper bahar (istanbul, Turkey) - See all my reviews
Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars We have looked all over for socks like these. My son loves them & says that ..., July 8, 2014
We have looked all over for socks like these. My son loves them & says that they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, truly "no show", June 26, 2014
I got these socks for my husband to wear inside his top siders/ boat shoes. They fit well and you can't see them sticking out his shoes, so they're a win! Kind of pricey but they're nice quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome no show socks., June 22, 2014
The Perfect socks for boat shoes. A must for making your shoes last longer and avoiding blisters on your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great No show Socks, August 13, 2014
These are my favorite no show socks. But beware, they are not for Sperrys. These I wear with my sneakers when I want to hide the sock. Does a great job. And since they come up a little higher, they are much more comfortable than the typical no show sock.