Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Performance Cushion No-Show Socks
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 15, 2014
These are exactly what I have been looking for: no-show socks that ACTUALLY don't show.

I've bought several other types of no-show socks before, and almost all of them still come up above my ankle so they are clearly visible while wearing shoes.

These Calvin Klein joints are hella cozy, don't actually show at all when wearing my shoes, and they don't slip down because of the little gel strips on the inside of the socks.

Only downside is you only get two pair in the package. The listing doesn't tell you anywhere how many pair come with your order for $15, which would at least be helpful in deciding to buy.
on August 13, 2014
These are my favorite no show socks. But beware, they are not for Sperrys. These I wear with my sneakers when I want to hide the sock. Does a great job. And since they come up a little higher, they are much more comfortable than the typical no show sock.
on May 31, 2014
There are cheaper no show socks through Amazon, but I decided to go with the designer socks. Worth every penny! The socks fit securely and do not reveal any sock when wearing low-cut shoes (boat shoes, etc.), I've even worn them with my jeans:)
on June 25, 2016
For as metrosexual as I consider myself to be, I always shied away from this kind of product as a bit too feminine. But after I bought my Royal Elastics, I simply had to break down and buy something like this. I tried a couple of top brands, but none of them compare to these for comfort, invisibility and sheer "sock-like" function. These are terrific!
on October 16, 2014
Too thin for my liking, but maybe that's how many of these are. I've been using Vans' brand and they are quite a bit thicker but not too thick. I like that better as opposed to a nylon-thin hosiery feel. They also seemed too low. Not sure if they would slip or fall off as I simply returned them without wearing in search of a sock better for me. Given their thinness, really no "performance" or "cushion" about them in my opinion so perhaps product name is a bit misleading.
on June 29, 2015
Save Your Money

Recently bought these. Could not walk from dressing room to den without them coming off heel to instep. Was wearing them with a well fitting pair of 1901 loafer shoes, so shoes not the problem.

Quality seemed very different from the Calvin Klein no show liner cushion sole with moisture wicking I had previously bought from Nortstrom's.

These were worthless. Threw them away, since packing material said they were not returnable unless in original carton, unworn, unwashed, etc.

Quality makes me wonder if these are counterfits???
on July 13, 2014
Had these for a month and I'm very satisfied. Fit great on my size 9.5 feet, not exposed at all except for one pair of shoes with a particularly low side heel and just barely in that case, and they never bunch up or roll or slip. They're pretty comfortable and the only reason I don't give them 5 stars is because they're a tiny bit snugger than I'd ideally prefer but that's really not a big deal so I highly recommend these.
on June 26, 2014
Fits as expected and does not roll down in your shoe when walking as other no show socks. I'm getting ready to buy a couple more pairs of the cool no show. They are pricey but worth it.
on October 14, 2014
Didn't slip off the ankle.
on June 26, 2014
I got these socks for my husband to wear inside his top siders/ boat shoes. They fit well and you can't see them sticking out his shoes, so they're a win! Kind of pricey but they're nice quality.

See 1 answered question