Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change

on February 24, 2010
A while back I went from wearing tighty whities to something else. In my search for the best of something else I bought several pairs of Calvin Klein underwear including micromodal, microfiber, and these - a cotton and spandex blend. I have to say, these are the best. They conform to your body like nothing else. They support your important parts terrifically - snug, but not tight. It's like wearing underwear that's been poured onto your hips, but being mostly cotton, they're absorbent, too.

If you've never worn boxer briefs, you might have some getting used to them. The leg portion hugs your thighs, but unlike the trunk style of these, these won't expose your rear end and feel uncomfortable should they ride up on you. If you're considering the CK 'Reflex' Prostretch boxer briefs, those are really nice, too, but my favorites are still these.

On the newest pair of these I bought recently (December 2009), I notice that they've done away with the tag on the back of the waist band. Now the information is printed on the fabric. I think they've improved the fabric, too. It's more comfortable than ever. If I had $240 to blow, I'd replace all my underwear with these. Even if you only treat yourself to one pair, you should try them. They're that good.

UPDATE - December 2012: Bought another pair of these this month. I'm happy to say they're as good as ever. Same fabric, same fit, and still made in Egypt. I don't know if it will happen, but get them now before they move production to China.
on April 19, 2011
I needed better briefs with more "support" and good elasticity in the fabric. Tried a bunch of different brands and styles before settling on these. These are very well made in terms of the fabric, construction, and stitching. Hanes or Champion briefs costing a fraction of the price are not even close to this level of quality. They are comfortable because the fabric is soft and stretches with your body movements, and they support the "equipment" with a snug -but not too tight- fit.
on October 8, 2012
I have been in the market for high-end boxer briefs for a little while now. I have tried a few brands, but ultimately I have found the Calvin Klein line to be the most comfortable and stylish (per my wife). The problem was that there seem to be 20 different types and no discernable way to tell which is better than the other. So I've simply been going through them to find the ones that are the best. I first tried the Prostretch and really liked them. I've found that you need to have some small amount of "stretch" material because I find that the 100% cotton ones stretch out over the day and lose their shape - which defeats the purpose of wearing boxer briefs in the first place. My favorite CK BB is the "mico modal" line. I think those are the most comfortable, but it is really a toss up between these two products.
on August 30, 2014
I prefer the longer "cycling" version of the these boxers but these none the less are amazing. Mostly cotton boxer briefs are hard to find and these are probably the best ones I've owned. They absorb moisture very well and are so smooth due to the cotton that there is no discomfort downstairs. If not for their price I would have filled my drawer with these. I think the short version is great for jeans and non-athletic use but once I put shorts on and run around I prefer having the no longer available longer version on. Both don't ride up at all but this one is so short that it feels like it rides up at full stride or jumping. At $18-$20 a pair they are definitely the priciest boxer briefs I'll get my hands on but they're definitely worth it. They haven't shown any wear and tear and I've cycled 3 pairs of these with other boxers once a week for more than a year and a half and they look new.
on February 24, 2015
I loved these the moment I put them on (well love might be a bit strong). I like the look and fit of these boxers. They fit snugly (I'm a 32 waist and bought the mediums) though not compression tight which is perfect and are a lower rise allowing them to be worn without being seen when the shirt and pants separate. While not cheap they are worth the price and I would buy more if Amazon carried them in other colors.
on October 28, 2013
I've tried several brands of boxer briefs and these are by far my favorite. I got rid of everything else in my collection and only wear these. The fit is snug and supportive, yet stretchy, so they never feel tight or restrictive. The snug fit seems to last forever, whether if worn all day all night or over the years after many washes. They don't appear to stretch out or lose shape and they do not shrink either. If you wear pants that fit close to your body, these are the perfect briefs as there is no sagging or bunching of material in any spots. The material is very comfortable with no scratchy spots or areas of friction. They are also comfortable in warm or cool weather, though the material is not the most breathable I've tried, but they certainly are not uncomfortable in this regard. The red band is a little obnoxious, but since I tuck my shirts in or have outerwear that covers up, I don't even think about it. Overall these are the best I've personally tried and will buy nothing else as long as they continue to make these.
on October 19, 2013
I've worn practically every style CK has, and these hold up the best...I'm replacing all the ones that I've out grown or that wore out. Some, like the micro modal ones, last only weeks. These last years. I'm done with the other cotton ones as well. These are my go-to everyday boxers. They even hold up at the gym or on the trail in case you forgot your compression shorts, or whatever.
I'm buying several pairs while they are on sale, and will buy one at a time when they go back up to regular price. If i were the prepper type, I'd outfit my bunker with a hundred pair of these.....
on May 26, 2014
I usually get the trunk length but decided to try these. The are comfortable but the legs roll up to trunk length when wearing them so the longer length is wasted. I have large thighs so that probably caused the issue. If your thighs are more normal size then you probably won't have the issue. The don't seem to be as long on me as in the pictures.
on March 29, 2013
I am fairly picky when it comes to fit of clothing. I have large quads and a small waist. This makes buying jeans difficult but finding boxer briefs that do not ride up and bunch up towards the end of the day even more difficult. These boxers fit perfect, not to tight and they stay in place. I will be buying more.
on December 15, 2011
These are the best underwear I have ever owned. I ordered both the black and white ones and am incredibly sad that I only have two pair. They are fit amazingly and the pouch is a must. I have no idea how I have lived without it. Most importantly, they stay fit throughout the entire day. I have now ordered 3 more pair in different colors from Macy's (Sorry Amazon, they were having a sale), and certainly plan on ordering more. My accountant won't be happy, but my lower half will.