Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on December 30, 2011
I saw these online yesterday and loved the way they looked. I was a bit hesitant because of the price so I went to macys to see if i could see them in person before dropping $28 a pair. To my surprise They were on sale. They were 50% off plus an additional 15% off making them $11.90 each. I bought 4 pairs and they are by far the softest most flattering underwear I've ever owned. I highly recommend these, I would however recommend shopping around for a better price if possible. I hope this review helps.
on November 2, 2013
For the price I paid for these, the product is downright CRIMINAL. First of all, like a lot of folks have already stated, you get a whole lot of lint all over your junk and pants. And this is even after a couple washes. And then once you've washed it the very first time, it looks like crap thereafter because it ends up with these un-removable, permanent lint looking things all over it. Skip at all cost! Such a shame because the material feels incredibly nice and with a 30-32 inch waist, the medium fits perfectly.
on November 25, 2013
This is my second pair. Very comfortable though they tend to be small. I have 32 waist and wear LG or XL ....still a skin hugging slim fit. My issue is that the material begins to pill after 4-5 washes.
on November 27, 2009
I bought these underwear several months ago, and they look just as hot as the day I bought them! They are very comfortable and have enough room to fit everything! They are a great pair of durable and sexy underwear.
on February 4, 2013
They fit well, are more durable than the mirco-modal underwear, and are really comfortable. You can get some ride up the legs (YMMV), I notice a little bit towards the end of the day. The fabric wears well and they are breathable. The up front cost is high, but the lifetime cost is pretty low because they last forever.
on November 15, 2013
This underwear, after only 2 wears it's fabric (on the buttocks side) developed many fuzz balls (pills). The fabric on a 20 + dollar underwear should not fall apart that fast. I've purchased other Calvin undies via this vehicle and all others are great, but this one model is flawed. The fabric is flawed, and it's unfortunate that Calvin produced and I purchased such a poor quality underwear. Disappointed.
on February 23, 2013
Very handsome.
I got these for my husband. He was very excited to discover low rise supportive trunks that don't creep or bind awkwardly for a change. Gave these 4 stars b/c his only complaint is that they do not breath as well as 100% cotton or linen.
But all considered he likes them as much as the wife does.
on November 23, 2012
I bought a pair of these and they have not held up nearly as well as my other underwear from Calvin Klein. The material has started to pill slightly after 5-6 wash cycles and now tends to attract a lot of lint. Would not recommend them in black because of this.
on November 9, 2010
The low rise cut and the strategically placed seams are very flattering. The material is not as soft as the Micro Modal (MM) but it may be more durable. Unlike the second-skin feel of the MM, I do feel a little discomfort at the end of the day with these. A low rise MM would be perfect.
on September 21, 2011
I bought 10 from Bloomingdales for $28+tax. Im a size 34-35 waist.
The Medium states 32-34. Large 36-38. I went with large, and they fit PERFECT!!!
They are very elasticated, look hot on and fit really comfy beneath my jeans or suits for work.
I think L is good if you are a 34 waist because of the elasticity in these.
Im ordering another 4 from Amazon for $26 with free shipping.
(Im switching from black cotton 2xist)